13: I'm his bad Tiger

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ASK HER TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" I screamed at him.

"Why not?" He said casually. I glared at him before giving up and walking upstairs to my room. Making sure to slam my door to emphasise how angry I am at him.

"You little piece of shit!" I screamed at the door before falling into my bed and screaming into the cover.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I poke my arm out of the covers and slap around to find my phone on the bedside table before randomly tapping the screen to snooze it. After the annoying beep stopped I quickly retract my arm into the warm cover. I close my eyes desperate to get more sleep.

"No, you can't do that!" I hear someone yelled downstairs.

"SHUT UP IT'S ONLY 5!" I screamed, it didn't work.

"Yes I fucking can!"

"I'm your fucking girlfriend!" Yep, I'm pretty sure that's Luke and his 'girlfriend'.

I ignored them before slipping into a peaceful sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned, this is like the tenth time I've hit the snooze button. I never wake up this late, it's just that last night I didn't particularly get any sleep.

You may already know why...

I groaned again before flipping my cover off my body. As soon as the blanket were lifted, a rush of cold air makes my skin protrude goosebumps.

I quickly turned off the alarm so it wouldn't snooze again before heading into the bathroom. As I was about to close the door three knocks came.

"Tessa?" Luke asked

"PISS OFF!!" I screamed towards my bedroom door.

"Can we talk?" He asked

I walk back into the room and grab my iPod off my desk before plugging it into my iHome. I went into music,

"Tessa... Please open the door..." he begged

I click shuffle before turning my iPod to full volume and my iHome as loud as I dare. Heartache on the bigscreen came on, the live version.

"This next song is call heartache on the bigscreen!" I screamed it out before heading to my bathroom, dancing to the beat.

Everyone knows not to disturb me when I'm getting ready with music on. I think it's just me that get ready faster with music on. It motivates me to get going with my morning routine.

"It's only 5:30 in the morning, you don't function well this early Tessa!" I say to my reflection.

I strut out of my room 10 minutes later with earphones in, in my running gear. I swing my Nike shoes in my hand and skipped down the stairs.

I went into the kitchen and froze. Luke had his arm around Lisa while leaning against the kitchen bench. They were full on making out in the kitchen. I glared at them both before slapping my shoes in the ground. They both snapped their head, Lisa glared at me.

"Can't you see we're busy?" She screeched. I ignored her and turned my volume up louder.

Never knew she could get up this early.

"You wanna play, you wanna stay, you want it all." I sing 'Really Don't Care' and went over to the cupboard to get a cup.

I turned around and fill my cup with water before downing it. I put the cup in the dishwasher before walking pass them.