12: I'm his bad Tiger

"Fuck!" I yelled out as I clutched my jaw and spat blood out of my mouth.

"John Butch you're not longer allow to partici-" before Greg, the announcer can finish Alex marched up to him.

"Don't you dare call off the fight!"

"Sorry sir but we have to as he threw a punch before the bell rang for the round of fight to start." I wiped my face with my arm and glared at him.

"No you'll let him fight against her!" He boomed pointing to me.

"No fuck it! I am not fighting someone who break the rules. You could've broken my jaw or nose!"

"Well it's good to feel what your opponents feels right?" he smirked

I stalked towards him and he walked backwards until his back hit the post.

"I know how it feels like but knowing you threw a punch before the bell? Watch out the next fucking time I see you." I turned around and walked over to Greg.

I grabbed the microphone from his grip and turned towards the silent crowd.

"The fight is off thanks to an asshole who thinks his sass is better than his punch!" I said towards the crowd and they all cheered.

"You still owe me the price!" I sneered towards him and walked off the ring.

I was engulf in a group hug by the squad. I tried getting out of their grip but it's no help. So as per usual I loosen my muscles and let them hug me.

"That pure piece of shit!" Tylern scoffed

"He's an asshole," Julia joined

"I knew something's going to happen but I didn't know it was this. Anyway let's forget about his reckless act and get dress and get the price." Luke inquired.

I turned and walked upstairs with the squad. As I was about to walk through the door a hand gripped my arm and turned me around.

"Hey," I looked up to meet with Source's dark eyes.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked restricting myself after what happened earlier.

"What were you going to say before I walked off? You were about to say something, your face changed abruptly when I left."

I cleared my throat and looked down at my feet. Fingers gripped my chin and tilted me up to look him in the eye.

"I was going to tell you I will give you a chance Blake but you walked off making me think that maybe I shouldn't give you one." His gripped on my chin loosened and he hugged me towards him.

"Oh my god thank you so much Tess, I will use it wisely." He said into my hair

"You better," I muttered having a bad feeling about this. Knowing somehow he will hurt me again in one way or another.

"So it is ok-" I knew what he was going to say and I stopped him before he could.

"Not too fast dude, step by step when I said I would give you a chance doesn't mean you can ask me out straight away. Not after what happened."

"I wasn't goin-"

"Please take it step by step Blake." and he nodded.

"No, I'm not going to ask you out. I was asking if I can see you train then." I gave him a curious look.

"Er... sure." Not sure why he wants to.

"Thanks," he quickly hugged me and walked off.

I look from side to side and scrunched my eyebrows. What just happened? Did I really just like give him another chance? Oh... I'm so going to regret it.