17: I'm his bad Tiger

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" I screamed at Luke

"No you don't!" He whispered

"Yes I do!!! Why do you have to ruin everything for me?" I spat in disgust

"I'm not!" He whispered looking up at me with teary eyes.

"Yes you do! I hate you!" I screamed at him once again before going upstairs grabbing my things and slamming the front door close.

I punched the living daylights out of those punching bags in training. Val sensed something is wrong but didn't bring it up. He's like a second dad to me and can easily sensed it something is off about me.

I sat down cross legged after my sprint interval and gulped in the oxygen. I groaned, still thinking about what he did. I grabbed my bottle before chugging it down my dry throat.

"Alright, what's wrong?" He finally said

"Nothing." Not putting any emotions in my voice

"Stop talking crap and tell me. Come on, everyone knows when you're mad." He sighed before sitting down opposite me.

I turned to him, "It's Luke again." I started.

"Oh no!" Charlie walked in and sat down next to me.

"He decided it was a good idea again to date Lisa. Yeah he meant it this time. What an ass don't you think? I can't believe he went and did it again when he promised he wouldn't. He knew what Lisa did to me and he decided to make everything worse by dating her. I hate him so much!!!" I screamed

"I hate you too!" A voice said behind me and I turned my head to see Luke standing next to Lisa.

"Oh no he didn't..." Charlie whispered.

"Oh Charlie, he did!" I gritted my teeth together.

"Shitballs!" Val muttered

"Dad!" Charlie gasped in shock

"Sorry!"

I clenched my jaw and fists together while glaring at Luke. I know he knows how I feel about what he's doing right now.

"Oh nerdy Tessa! Not so nerdy after all! So this is what you've been doing? No wonder no one likes you!" She smirked and I stormed towards her.

Before I could grab her, Luke grabbed me around the waist and pulled me away from her. I ripped his arms off me and glared at Lisa.

"Don't touch her!" He growled

"Thank you babe!" She smiled seductively at him.

"Fuck off Luke!" I snapped

"Don't talk t-" he barked

"No you don't talk to me like that!"

"Bitch please, he's older than you so you should just back the fuck off and listen to him." My jaws dropped and I stared at Luke in disbelief.

He did not tell her he's older. Oh I hate him even more.

"Oh he lied to you babe! I'm older!" I smiled sweetly at her