9: I'm his bad Tiger

"Oh look who it is!" A high pitched voice is heard behind me.

I spun on my heels to meet with the owner of that annoying voice, Lisa Cornt.

"Hello there Lisa, how nice to see you at this time of day!" I fake smiled at her

"Oh I'm not here to be all nice, I have things up my sleeves as well you know? I'm not a dumb blonde bitch, you are!" I stepped forward so my height is looming over her petite frame.

"Oh who you're calling a dumb blonde bitch, Lisa? Don't you know the phrase,what you say is what you are? Well I guess you don't, well I'm here to tell you." I put my finger on her chest "You're the dumber one," she slapped my finger away

"Am not!" She yelled

"Are too, look. I've had enough of what you've done to the school, let alone bullying people, I was once your victim. I know how you operate, Lisa."

"I would watch out if I were you!" Luke leaned forward and advised her

"Whatever, you won't hurt me, I'm fragile and it's against my policy that you can touch me."

"Oh really? Then how did it happen that I accidentally broke your nose?" I snickered

"You bitch!" She lunged forward and I took a step back.

She reached up with her fisted hand ready to punch me in the face but I caught it before it could. I cocked my head to the side and gave her a deadly glare.

"Look whose the weak one Lisa!"I spat and twisted her fist slightly to hurt her enough but not enough break or sprain it.

She screamed in pain and tears started streaming down her face, black streaks leaving a trail on her cheek. I rolled my eyes and dropped her fist and looked her in the eyes.

Pathetic little bitch!

"Don't act like this Lisa, I didn't break or sprain it. So don't worry you don't have to run your little ass home and tell your daddy that someone broke your wrist. Because face it, I didn't and you know it!"

"YOU FUCKING BROKE MY WRIST!" She screamed

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did and I'm going to tell!"

"Stop acting like a five year old Lisa and grow up! I did not break your wrist!" I said through gritted teeth

"You broke my wrist, deal with it!"

"I didn't break your wrist, now deal with the idea." I whispered harshly and walked off in the direction of my locker.

"Bitch you'll pay for this!" She yelled and I just simply flip her off.

"Girl, that's harsh!" Tylern whispered

"Whatever she deserves it."

"Well she does, Ty stop acting sorry towards her." Luke said

"I'm not! Seriously I hate her as much as you all hate her."

"Alright, ok, babe bro!"

"Don't call me that!" He whined

We all head over to form and sat down and talked about random things. People think we don't act like normal people but we do and it's crazy how many people think we don't. Anyways as we are discussing about why we should have a sleepover tonight, Helen walked in.

"Alright I want everyone to know there's a very important notice out in the notice board. Go check it out, it's definitely worth it." We all murmured and stood up and head over to where the important notice is being stuck up.