19: I'm his bad Tiger

Please VOTE!

Someone knocked on my door, I groaned as I pulled the covers over my head.

"Tessa, get up, we're all heading out." Luke banged on my door.

"Go away!"

"Aww come on you forgave me last night already."

"Yeah but I don't forgive you for waking me up early that's for sure."

"Don't yell at me, mum told me to wake you up."

I sighed and pulled the covers off me and instantly regret doing it. I always forget that it's winter in December in America instead of the hot summer mornings in New Zealand. I know for sure I miss going to the beach to chill on New Years and Christmas Eve. That's what we get for moving here I guess, a white Christmas and super cold New Years.

Flashback

"Tess! Come on stop being a sulk and go to the beach with us."

"I haven't finished wrapping my presents." I whined

"So you'll finish it by tonight, you always do. Now come on, it's nearly 9 already I want to take a swim before the sun sets." I groaned at Tylern before leaving my wrapping till later.

"Fine let me change"

"Hurry!" Julia exclaimed

"I will woman!" I yelled at her

I quickly change into my triangl black bikini and pulled a summer dress over it. I quickly head downstairs grabbing a towel along the way and knowing if I don't hurry they're going to yell at me for missing the sunset and the swim. We all head towards the door and slide into our jandals. (AN: flip flops for all those foreign readers haha)

"Who wore my jandals?" Luke asked

"I don't know!" I replied, I looked down and cringed.

"Oops. I'm wearing yours." He scowled at me and I stepped out of his jandals and slid into mine.

"Now let's go!" He said as he swung his arms around my shoulders.

"Mum, we're going for a dip!"

"Alright, don't be too late ya?"

"Yep!" we yelled back

Us four head down our driveway and down the road. It's only a 5 minutes walk to the beach from our houses. We walked down the hill and soon our feet are in the sand. I took my jandals off and ran towards the water. Somewhere from the top of the beach and to the water I threw my towel behind me as well as my jandals that were in my hand. I know I'm going to regret just flinging my jandals behind me. As I ran I stripped off my dress and threw it on the ground. I'm whooping as I ran down, Julia is laughing while the boys are screaming in happiness. Soon my feet hits the water and I stopped. The rest stopped beside me and we all stare out into the horizon. I looked to everyone and smiled, here I am with my best friends on Christmas Eve about to watch the sunset.

"This is what I've been waiting for all year!" Julia laughed

She put her hands up in the air and screamed out to the ocean and we all followed soon after.

"CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!" we all screamed at the top of our lungs before laughing.

The salty wind whip around me and I took a deep breathe in, savouring the salty air. I closed my eyes and smiled widely, I love the tradition we have on Christmas Eve. To come down to the beach to watch the sunset while we take a swim.