6: I'm his bad Tiger

Blake Source.

That's his voice.

What's he doing here?

"Oh nice to meet you again, how nice that now we go to the same school. Isn't that great?" He said, I let go of Blake's shirt and spun around and glared at him.

"No, no you're not." I said

"Oh hunny get with it I am, goodbye. See you around."

"I fucking hate you Blake Source."

"I think I know that already." he chuckled.

I slid down on the floor and just glared at the locker on the other side of the hallway.

What...

What is he doing here?

H-He can't be at this school...

"Oh shit, why does he have to go to this school." Luke muttered

"Unbelievable, oh my god I'm so sorry Tess. You have a bad week this week and it's only the start." I scoffed at Tylern's words

"Yeah I know right? Geez like I could've asked for a better start of the week." I mumbled

"Hey, um are you alright?" Blake asked and I turned to him

"Yeah I'm great thanks... No! I'm not fine you fucking idiot, leave me alone and go find people to fight won't you?" I snapped at him and he flinched as he scurried away.

"Yep, definitely violent!" Tylern chuckled and I punched him hard in his arm and walked off down the hall.

"Hey, look lets just get you home ok?" Luke said

"No, I'm staying to prove to these assholes that I am not weak after all." I spat and he nodded his head before following me down to uncle Carter's office.

We just walked into the office without knocking not caring who is in there. I looked up and sure there's someone there, the Haston.

"Erm... Uncle Carter, just kick me." I smiled fakely showing him my teeth.

Oh if you're wondering why I did that, it's out little family code thing.

"Um what? Oh! Yeah sorry Sarah but this meeting have to be cut short. Important family business."

"No worries, we'll see you later." Sarah and her husband Josh went out the door.

"What is it?"

"Blake Source is the problem, he's here at this fucking damn school!" Luke exploded

"WHAT?" uncle Carter boomed and stood up real fast.

"I thought that you knew?" I questioned

"NO! I DON'T KNOW! I wouldn't let him in no matter what, he hurt you." He said and I sighed.

"It doesn't matter, I'll just have to deal with his presence."

"Are you sure?" Luke asked

"Yeah, but I will at some times burst open. So er just stay close to me yeah?" I said to Luke and he nod his head.

Sure lunch times are fun...

You talk to your friends, joke about things and literally just take time off school for a bit, right?

But it's not so great today as Blake is now walking towards me with an amuse face.

I groaned and laid back down on the grass pulling my sunglasses down. I feel someone sitting down next to me and I dare not look to see who is it. I already know who is it.