14: I'm his bad Tiger

"Oh my god, just leave me alone will you?" I said to Luke.

"Please listen-" he grabbed my arm. I yanked my arm out of his grip.

"No! You listen!" I point my finger at him.

"You, man whore can just leave me alone. You know our number one rule Luke. The Number One Rule of the Guhtinh Twins. To never betray each other and say everything through us! You did exactly that, then you went ahead and said there was no such thing." I snapped at him

"We made the rules when we were immature kids, Tessa. Why the fuck do I want to still follow it? I don't even want to do anything with those stupid rules we made up." He said angrily.

"Ok, if that's how you want it Luke." I replied blankly with tears brimming my eyes. I refuse to let them fall, I can't deal with anything with tears right now.

"Sorry to interrupt but shouldn't you all be at school?" Carol asked opening the door

"No mum. We're homeschooled remember?" Parker said annoyingly

"No you." she said to us

"Oh er there was a problem so uncle Carter let us off." I replied

"Alright then, have fun!" She smiled at us before walking out.

We all stared at each other in silence before Luke walked out.

"Suit yourself Tess, be a loner. The twins don't care, they're on my side now!"

I rolled my eyes before replying, "Sure whatever."

~

Stepping out of the shower half hour later, I wrapped myself in one of the fluffy blue towel in the bathroom. I wipe the fog off the mirror and stare at my red brimmed eyes. Whatever did I do to him? Maybe for except punching him, but he deserved that.

My mind is working overdrive to try to think back to why he never told me about not following the rules. The rules we both made up is what kept me through my bullying days. I don't think he knows that.

FLASHBACK

"I HATE HER SO MUCH!" I screamed at the closed bathroom door.

"Hey hey hey," Luke grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me around.

"Is there anybody in here?" I asked but silence followed. We both double check the stalls before I went to sit on the bench. My back is against the cold dirty mirrors that spread along the wall.

"Just don't let the things she said get to you ok?" Luke said comforting me.

"Oh my god! I kn-" The door to the bathroom opens. The girls stopped talking once they spotted us.

"Oh look who it is, Tessa Guhtinh!" The brunette one out of the three smirked.

"Get out!" Luke exclaimed.

"Er no! Who do you think you are being in the girl's bathroom?" The blonde slutty looking one gaped.

"Yeah who do you think you are?" The red head one screeched.

"Um a human?" Luke panned

"I meant why are you, a boy in a girl bathroom. Especially with her?" The blonde one gave me a disgusted look.

"Just get out!" The red headed one said in a very high pitched voice.

"Um no girl! Can't you see we're in a conversation here?" I said with no emotion

"Just get the fuck out!" Luke boomed.

The three girls jumped and quickly scurried out of the bathroom's door. Luke then smirked and we gave each other a high five. I then jumped off the bench and lock the door.