11: I'm his bad Tiger

"Nothing!"

"Oh really?" He smirked

"Blake just go away," Max said standing up

"Fuck off, I want to know why she was talking about me." I rolled my eyes.

"They asked why I was pushing myself that hard and I said 'you know who' and they said you." I stood up and face him

"Because it's true Blake, you're the reason why I am pushing myself today! Just go away, I don't really want to talk to you now."

"Why? I did nothing wrong."

"You-" I got cut off

"Yo bro why did you want me here?" A guy voice boomed around the place.

"Who is that?" Charlie asked and I shrugged. But I have a feeling who it is.

"Zac," I froze "I told you to come because look who I found that is a top fighter. Tessa Guhtinh, remember her?" Blake spoke without his eyes leaving mine.

Zac Source, the oldest in the family of four Source brothers. He is the delinquent in the family, (well all of them are) with tattooed arms and the rest of his body. He has dark short hair with dark eyes. He is also 22 years old and 5'7.

"Fuck!" I muttered under my breath.

Zac absolutely hate the guts out of me when me and Blake were dating.

"Why is he here?" I hissed at him

"Aww, Tessa boo. How I missed you so much." he came in for a hug but I held him back.

He gave me a look.

"Don't come any closer Zac."

"Why? I want a hug."

"Don't" I growled out.

He went to give me another hug and I draw my fist back and lurched it towards his stomach. Of course his stomach is tone, duh! But he didn't except me to punch him, no one does.

"What the hell?!?" He chocked out

"I told you not to came any closer, Zac!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong with me, I just never show who I really was. Toughen up Zac."

"Far out, you punch hard." He said as he rubbed his stomach and I shrugged.

"Why are you here anyway?"

"Blake said you trained so I want to see for myself that you actually fight. Obviously you do because you punch really really hard."

"That's not the only reason isn't it Zac?"

"No, also to tell you that you were never good enough for my brother you little whore." My anger spiked up.

Before I knew what I was doing I launched myself at him and straddle him and punch the shit out of him.

"I am not a whore do you get that?" I whispered harshly in his ear while pulling him towards me with his shirt.

"You don't belong here, this gym belongs to me. I'm the leader around here and you don't just come and fucking cruise in." I stood up and spat beside his face.

"You have no right to call me a whore you little piece of shit!" I growled out.

He gave me a dirty look and wipe his bloody nose with the back of his hand.

"Tessa!" Val yelled

I turned around "What?!?" I spat.

He point his fingers at me and said "Calm your ass," I sighed and relaxed.