8: I'm his bad Tiger

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!

"You can do this kid, I know you can ok?" Val encouraged as he held my sweaty face in his hands.

I, on the other hand is bent over with my hands on my knees puffing looking up at Val. Tonight was a real intense training, man we're not half way and I'm drained already.

"Come on Tessa you can do it, show those losers you can!" Charlie cheered from the side and I chuckled.

"Charlotte can you get her a bottle of water while we continue." he looked over to her daughter and she walked off to the kitchen. He turned back to me and said one thing that always work the magic in me to keep going. Don't know why but it does.

"Alright show them what you got kid! The real you not the nerdy Tessa. Show them whose boss!" He said as he held the two red pads for me to dodge and punch.

I concentrate on the red training pads and also on the behaviour of Val as the fighter always or in my case trainer gives clue to the next move.

After about 15 minutes straight out punching and dodging, the phone rang.

"Alright rest up while I get the phone." He said as he ripped off the pads.

I dropped down on the floor and draped my arm over my head puffing and sweat pouring out of my pores.

"That's intense man," Max whistled lowly "I would too collapse after that."

I hummed in agreement trying to catch my breath. My whole body is on fire from the heat I'm currently feeling. I got up after a minute and walked over to Charlie. I ripped the hand gloves off me and took a swig out of the cold water bottle.

"Alright let's get back to work!" Val chirped and I groaned pulling the gloves on.

"Why are you doing this to me again Val?" I asked

"Because even though you're already really good I want you to be the best, so come on. Training's not over!" He said and I quickly positioned for yet another round of punching.

"Alright sit down." he said after about 10 minutes and I sat down crossed legged knowing what's coming.

The pads were positioned beside and above my head making me punched up instead of forward. I set to work of punching up and my arms burned after a while but I kept going. Slower and not as much power as the beginning.

"Don't you dare slow down or not putting as much power. Come on do it for your own good!" He encouraged

"Argh!" I yelled and with my burning arms I tried to keep my stamina up.

"That's right get all the anger you've cooped up inside into punching." I pretended it was Haston and Source on each pad.

"Atta girl, good." he encouraged.

I yelled as I kept punching and breathing hard. My whole body is pulsating from the amount of heat my body is in and also from the sweat.

"Alright come on a few more!" His voice made its way down my ear canal to my auditory nerves and I punched harder.

"Ten!"

"I hate you!"

"Nine!"

"Blake Haston!"

"Eight!"

"Blake Source!"

"Seven!"

"Lisa the slut!"

"Six!"

"Helen Powell!"

"Five!"

"Dustin you jerk!"