16: I'm his bad Tiger

"Holy shit!" I whispered to Luke

"What is happening?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Excuse me! I am your mother, you do not talk to me like that!" She shrieked

"You're my step mum! You never were my mother to begin with! Do you really think after you came into my life after mum died that you can just think I'll go back to normal?" Haston asked

"Yes because I am your legal guardian!" She yelled

"Yeah so what? I never liked you from the start and you never backed me up like maybe a step-mum would. You just stood at the sideline watching me suffer the pain that you have no idea that hurts so much."

"I know how much it hurts, yo-" Haston cut her off

"No you don't know how much it hurts!You never will!" He screamed at her, his voice cracking.

"Sarah," his dad started

"No let me finish first. You will respect me all you life!" She yelled and a strong emotion of hate went through his eyes.

"No I will never respect you! I never did! You don't think I know what you've been doing when dad is at work. Working hard might I say to earn money for me and what did you do? Stand at the sideline again. This time cheering on the enemies." Haston looked over at his dad.

"What does he mean Sarah?"

"N-Nothing" she stuttered while looking embarrassed

"Oh really, nothing? Nothing my ass!" Haston yelled

"You-"

"Shut up! I can't believe I actually lived with you for 2 years!! How did you treat me? Us? Like SHIT!" He yelled and my jaw dropped to the ground.

What the bloody hell is he going on about?

"I do NOT treat you guys like that! Ok, your father deserve it." Haston's face dropped before anger replace it.

"Fine! Then get the fuck out of our fucking life. H-How do you even have the guts to cheat on my dad?" His voice cracked at the end and we all gasped.

"What?!" Josh, his dad yelled.

"W-What! I didn't cheat on you!" She was looking frantically around the room, avoiding our eyes.

"Yes you did!" Haston gritted out.

"We will deal with this at home! Let's go!" She grabbed Haston and Josh's arm but they both yanked their arms away.

"No!" Josh said firmly and Sarah tensed "Is it true?" He asked

"No of course not!" She answered a bit too quickly.

"What ever bitch! I got evidence of your affair." He reached for his phone and click around before showing a picture to Josh.

His eyes flashed with anger before looking over at Sarah. Haston showed us and we all gasped looking disgustingly at her. It was a photo of her naked, grinding all over a man. How he got that? I don't even want to know.

"I think I vomited in my mouth..." I whispered to no one in particular.

"H-How?!" Sarah gaped

"People, they saw you with that man and took a photo. Everyone in town knows my suffering when mum died in that car crash. Everyone knew dad remarried and they know who. So you can't hide from this town, Sarah!" He spat her name

"You don't have prove that it's me." She said angrily

"Who else would have bright blue hair?"

"A lot of people Blake!"