2: I'm his bad Tiger

"Hey Tessa!" Val greeted me by my dressing room.

"Hey" I gave him a hug.

Val is a big guy, 6'2 with short dark hair and hazel eyes. He has a muscular body and he has trained me from that day I stumbled into him on the street.

"You got to win this ok? This is big! This is what I've trained you for and trust me you're real good..." he trailed off and I sighed and nodded my head before walking into my dressing room.

The knock on the door stopped us all from talking about random crap. I stood up quickly and swung the door open revealing Alex.

"Hello there Tessa, haven't seen you in a long time. The last time I saw you, you were a mess in the rain. Now a year later and here she is about to go against my son to compete for state champion. Warning to you he's a big guy and there's going to a lot of spectators today. Should've chosen me instead of Valentino the Spanish dude that has no idea what he is teaching you or taught you." he smirked as my face masked an angry one.

FLASHBACK

Feet pounding against the concrete pathway I sprinted all the way down the street avoiding them. THEM! I hate them so much, with it raining so hard I slipped and landed on the ground. Groaning I stood up and continue my way.

Turning the corner I bumped into someone and I slipped once again. Closing my eyes waiting for the impact of the concrete sidewalk connecting my butt didn't come. I opened my eyes only to be greeted with a pair of icy blue eyes.

"Thanks"

"No problem, now are you going to tell me what on earth are you doing out running in this weather?" he said as he put me on my feet again

"Um..."

"Alex stop it you're scaring the girl!" someone said behind him and only then did I notice the guy standing behind him.

A guy with a muscular body and a big build and has short crop brown hair and big hazel eyes. Standing at about 6'2 has his arms crossed over his chest in his khaki shorts and muscle tee.

"Oh Val what do you know? We should just train her up, seeing as we need a person! Especially a girl!" Alex assumed

"Yeah maybe but let's bring her inside to talk about it." Val said, at the mention of going inside to someone I don't even know is creepy.

"Um... No thank you, I live a few blocks away from here. I don't need to come inside... I don't even know you anyways." I mumbled the last part

"Oh silly us, name's Alex..." he extend his hand and I look at it before flicking my eyes up at him again.

Alex has a fit build around forties kinda guy, brown hair and big icy blue eyes.

"Ok... or not!"

"I'm Valentino, call me Val!" Val said again and now I noticed he had a slight Spanish accent!

"Ok but why would you take me in and also how old are you anyway?" I asked out of curiosity

"Well we want to train you and you can come look at the others and see if you want to join. Come inside and I will get my daughter to get some fresh clothes for you to wear." Val said

"Or you can come with me and decide if you want to join my one instead of his scrawny old training place." Alex practically spat in Val's face.

"Your choice!" Val said leaning against a door. I looked around and notice that I'm behind some warehouse and there are two warehouse separated by a strip of river.