𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Natsu;

Thursday morning; homeroom...

I'm standing at the front of the classroom when my eyes fall on the person in front of me. Lucy Heartfilia, a grin spreads across my face. I walk up to the seat next to her and sit down. 

"Hey Luce! Didn't know you go here." I say grinning as I receive glares from a guy across the room. He had raven hair and his shirt was unbuttoned. I think he was one of the guys in Lucy's house yesterday. Maybe her boyfriend? But she was trying to throw him out?

"Luce? who's Luce?" She says turning my attention back to her. "You silly!" I exclaim. She giggles and turns back to her textbook. I grin and turn to the front of the classroom.

xoxo

Lucy;

After 1st period...

I'm currently at my locker with Gray, Levy, and Gajeel. I'm grabbing some books when I notice Natsu walking my way. I wave at him and suddenly Gray steps up.

"Is that your natural color?" He questions Natsu. "Uh yea it is." 

"Pfft, you look like a clown." Gray says laughing. "At least I'm not a stripper." Natsu replies clearly agitated. Soon a full out fight breaks out between the two.

"Clown!"

"Stripper!"

"Flame brain!"

"Ice princess!"

They go back and forth until Levy calls out. "Good morning Erza-Senpai!" Gray immediately stiffens and walks over to me looking around."Nice one Levy-Chan!" I say giggling.

Assuming Gray backed down, Natsu also walked over to me. "So what's with that guy?" He whispers in my ear. "His name's Gray. He is very.....Unique." I say giggling. "Me and some of my friends are hanging out at my place today you should come." I say smiling. 

"Sure! Might as well!"

xoxo

Gray;

Thursday after school...

I am in Lu's kitchen, I had to leave the living room to take a call from Juvia. 

"What do you want!" 

"Juvia misses Gray-Sama!" She whines into the phone. I groan and hang up.

As I'm grabbing a bag of chips I can hear Lu playing with Meredy. Ultear had asked me to babysit so I asked Lu to help and she was happy to. 

Gajeel, Sting, Rouge, Erza, and apparently Natsu were supposed to be coming over later. I walk back into the living room and sit down next to Lu. 

"Was that Juvia on the phone?" She asks. "Yea it was, what are you watching?" I say trying to change the subject. Lu doesn't budge. "How is she? We haven't talked in a while." She says sighing. "Can we stop talking about her?" I ask taking Meredy into my lap.

Juvia is one of my many girlfriends. And by far the most annoying one. "I love you Gray but if you break that poor girl's heart I will personally execute you." She says looking me dead in the eye. "Yea yea." I say and change the subject.

Just as Lu was getting up to make dinner the door bell rang. "It's open!" She yells. "You know this is why me and Sting are always breaking in." I say laughing and she rolls her eyes.

2 seconds later in walks none other than Flame brain. Our eyes meet and he looks at me in shock. 

-

-

Poor Juvia. If you like then follow, thx!