𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

Saturday...

Tonight is our last night at the beach house. I know crazy right, we've already been here for 2 months. High school starts in a week and we're gonna be juniors! 

Everything has been going well. 2 months ago Juvia decided to stay at the beach house with us and we all welcomed her. She and Gray have been nearly inseparable since then. All the other couples have been doing well. 

A few weeks ago Jellal drove down here for the weekend to visit Erza. Rouge also came down last week. He brought Minerva and her friend named Yukino. Ever since they left Sting won't shut his mouth about how he has found his soulmate. I feel really bad for poor Yukino. The whole time she was here Sting didn't give her any space. 

Right now me, Levy, Erza, Juvia, and Lisanna are all sitting on the beach talking about what to do tonight. The boys are in the water trying to drown each other or something. It's quite amusing but a little scary.

"Oh! I know what we can do." I pipe up catching the girls attention. "Erza, remember that summer me, you, Gray, and Gajeel got lost and went to the board walk. Lets go there!" Her face lights up at the idea. "I heard there were some renovations done and more games added. That sounds like a great idea!" All the girls nodded in agreement.

"We can go shopping too!" "I heard they have great seafood places!" "They also have a Ferris wheel!" We keep chatting until the boys get out the water. We all walk back to the house and go into our rooms. 

"We're going to the board walk later isn't that exciting?" I ask Natsu searching my closet for something to wear. "If I'm going with you it is." He says grinning. I blush and run into the bathroom to get a shower.

xoxo

At the board walk...

"It's so pretty" Levy exclaims in awe looking around. It really is. The lights on booths, the sound of the waves, and the game stalls give off a festival like vibe. It's way different from that summer we got lost. 

We all walk around playing games, eating food, and laughing. Natsu got me a candy apple and a teddy bear, cliche right? Sting was running around like a wild animal. It was all to obvious he had to much sugar, or alcohol, or both. After walking around for a while we all decide to go on the Ferris wheel. We paired up and got in line. 

"Now this is exciting." Natsu said with a smile on his face. "Why?" "You'll see." We step into our box. (I have no idea what those things are called) As we ride up to the top I look out at the view on the beach. 

"Lucy." I look over in shock at Natsu calling me my full name. Just as I turn my head he pushes his lips onto mine. "I love you." he whispers in between breaths. I freeze. My face probably looks like a tomato right now. "I do to." I say before kissing back. 

And that was how we said our first 'I love yous' to each other, pretty nice way to end our summer I'll say.

-

-

This chapter was super freaking short and so was the last one. Chapter 19 will be the epilogue. If you like the pls follow! Thx and bye!