𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Natsu;

Friday night Lucy's house...

So here I am sitting next to a Lucy who is only wearing pink underwear. I scan the room and turn to see Gray glaring at me like 'don't you dare even think about looking at her'. It was hard to be intimidated when he was only wearing boxers.

"Wow Ultear! You have really good figure." Lisanna says. Ultear quickly grabs a blanket. "I promise to return this Lu." She says before walking out of the house. "She's going home like that?" I ask raising my eyebrows. 

Everyone ignores me and is either to embarrassed to speak or to preoccupied staring to notice me. Lucy has a pillow in her lap and is looking at the floor. She looks so adorable right now. 

"Woo-hoo! Now we can get this party started!" Sting says running into the kitchen and coming back with 3 bottles of beer and a bottle of vodka. "How do you know where my alcohol is?" Lucy shoots, looking up now.

She jumps up and tries to grab a bottle. Sting jumps on the couch and she follow him, accidentally tripping along the way. "Oww." She groans rubbing her head. 

Gray throws her off of him while rolling his eyes and grabbing a bottle from sting. We spend the rest of the night hanging out, drinking, and laughing.

xoxo

Saturday morning 3:47...

I slowly blink and open my eyes. I scan the room to see Gajeel and Levy passed out on the couch together, Gajeel still in his underwear. Then I see Sting, Gray, and Lisanna all passed out on the floor, drunk I'm guessing. On another couch Rouge is sleeping with a blanket. I look around but don't see Lucy anywhere. 

I get up and walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water when I see her. Lucy with a cup still in her underwear. "Oh good morning Natsu." She says looking at me and then grabs a random sweatshirt to put on. "Zeref is totally gonna kill me for not texting him." I mumble and she stifles a laugh. Hearing her laugh makes me so happy. 

"Luce?"

xoxo

Lucy;

Next thing I know I've wrapped my hands around Natsu's torso. 

Maybe it's the alcohol, or the way he looks so good in the moonlight, or maybe...

"Luce?" 

Maybe, its that nickname.

My lips crash against his and his eyes go wide. I swing my arms around his neck and press my body against his. He wraps his arms around my waist. I dig deeper into our kiss as I slip my tongue through his lips. He suddenly pulls away and looks at me seriously.

xoxo

Natsu;

I pull away from our kiss and look at Lucy. "Are you drunk?" I ask confused. She looks at me and the looks down blushing. 

"Sorry." She says quickly before taking her hands down from my neck. She turns to walk towards the door. 

I grab her wrist. 

"I'm not."

-

-

NALU SHIP HAS SAILED!!! Ok and before I get comments about he was taking advantage of her, she isn't actually drunk she just said sorry. Like I said in the beginning this is more of a story between all the friends so there will be romantic moments but not that many. If you like the story then follow! Thx!