𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

At the beach house...

"WE'RE HERE!"

"Are we actually here or is it another gas station?" I grumble waking up from my nap. "Nope we are actually here." Natsu says yawning and pointing out the window. I jump up and look at the massive house. The last time I was here was when me, Erza, Gajeel, Gray, Ultear, and Lily were young so it's been a while. 

"Damn Lu-Chan that house is huge!" Levy exclaims, slipping on her shoes. "Tell me about it, I used to get lost here all the time." Gajeel says. 

We all unload from the RV and grab our bags. We walk inside the huge front doors to an open kitchen and a huge living room. In the kitchen there is a large table along with a long counter and stools. Along the living room walls there are glass doors leading to the pool and patio. 

"Choose whatever room." I say walking up the stairs. After setting up my stuff in me and Natsu's room I change into a swim suit. 

I walk down stairs to see Lisanna at the counter with a Popsicle and Erza in the kitchen. I look outside and see all the boys playing around in the pool, except Gajeel who is sleeping on a pool chair. Levy is next to Gajeel with a book. 

"Now that your here what do you say we go to the beach?" Erza asks looking up from her cake. "Yea sounds great!" Me, Lisanna, and Erza walk outside and are suddenly scooped up by the boys. Gajeel puts Levy on his shoulders, as does Sting with Lisanna, Gray with Erza, and Natsu with me. 

xoxo

Natsu;

15 minutes prior...

"Hey guys how about we have a race!" Gray suggests sitting on the edge of the pool. "That's too easy." "Then how about we do it with girls on our shoulders?" Sting suggests earning him a glare from Levy. "Just saying."

xoxo

Back to the present...

I spot Lucy coming down stairs and hop out of the pool. As soon as she walks out I scoop her up and put her on my shoulders. "Ready...Set....Go!"

I take off down the stairs to the beach. "Kyaaaa! W-Wait! Natsu!" Lucy screams clinging onto my hair. I run straight into the water. "I win!" I yell at gray who is being beaten by Erza. Sting leaps into the water and throws Lisanna in with him. 

We all hangout in the water for about a hour before deciding to get out. I check my phone it's about 7:35. Erza heads into the kitchen to set up stuff for dinner along with Levy. Gray and Gajeel pull out a big grill and wipe it down. Lucy heads upstairs to change and I follow.

I close the door behind me and jump onto the bed. She dries her hair and pulls out new clothes to wear. "Luce you have something in your hair come here." I say sitting up and patting the bed beside me. She sits down with the towel. 

I pull her face close to mine and push my lips onto hers. She drops the towel and wraps her hands around my neck, now straddling me. I put my hands around her waist and push further into our kiss. I slip my tongue into her mouth. Just when things were getting good we hear a scream. 

"STING WHAT THE FUCK!"

"IT WASN'T ME!!"

"YOU DUMB ASS LUCY'S GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

"JUST PUT THE DAMN FIRE OUT!!"

Me and Lucy exchange looks.

-

-

I'm literally trash at writing intimate scenes but I hoped you like. Of course Sting would start a fire. As always if you like then follow, thx and cya later!