𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Gray;

Monday afternoon...

Yesterday morning after talking with Lu I texted Juvia.

I miss you

She hasn't responded. It says read but she hasn't responded. Maybe I blew it when I yelled at her. Why couldn't I just say it? Why?

Right now everyone else is at the beach and I'm in my room sulking. I walk downstairs to grab some chips when I hear the doorbell ring. I shrug and walk over to the door. 

She's there. Standing on the doorstep with a suitcase. She looks nervous.

Juvia

"Gray-Sama..."

I hug her. "I'm so sorry!" She hugs back. "Wait, how are you here?!" I ask when I pull away. "Lucy actually invited Juvia but after your call Juvia decided it was best not to come." She answers looking away.  I look at the ground.

Then I tell her. Everything. Everything I told Lu on the beach yesterday. I try to maintain eye contact but I ended up looking at my shoes. When I look back up she's crying. "I love you." I say without missing a beat. 

"Juvia loves Gray-Sama too!" 

She says before enveloping me in a hug. I look down at her and put my hand on her head. I lean down and press my lips onto hers. She looks shocked for a second but then kisses back. Our kiss is then interrupted by a giggle. I turn and see Lu and everybody else staring. Lisanna and Sting are both recording.

"I'm sending that to Mira." Lisanna giggles. Natsu and Gajeel look at me with a smirk. "Good job man!" "Took you long enough." Lu rushes up to Juvia and hugs her. "I'm so happy for you!" Levy joins in and Erza pats me on the shoulder. I blush and look down. "S-Shutup! You guys are literally the worst!" I yell at them. They all laugh before helping Juvia with her bag and heading inside.

The only people left outside are me and Juvia. I grab her hand and smile at her. She looks up at me surprised. I kiss her forehead and whisper "I love you." Before walking inside and dragging her behind me.

I'm a pretty lucky guy, siblings I would die for, great friends, and a very forgiving girl to love.

I'm glad I texted her.

-

-

GRUVIA HAS SAILED!!! I'm so happy!!! Also in case you didn't get it when he said 'siblings' he was referring to Ultear, Lucy, Erza, and Gajeel. Anyways if you like then follow! We are nearing the end of the book boo-hoo! But I'm really excited for my next one so stay tuned!