𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Erza;

Thursday morning 6:00...

I turn off my alarm and get up out of bed. I look at my phone to see several texts from Lisanna talking about gossip and what not.

I turn off my cell phone and walk into my bathroom to shower. As I get out of my shower I notice a new text on my phone. It's from my boyfriend, Jellal. 

I read; Good morning beautiful, latte or coffee?

I smile to myself; Coffee. I start getting dressed before checking the time. I am supposed to be picking up Lucy, Gray, Gajeel, Sting, and Natsu at around 8:00. I grab my keys and get into my car to go meet up with Jellal.

xoxo

Natsu;

Thursday morning 7:45...

I groan as I roll over and turn my alarm clock off. "Shit I forgot I pressed snooze." I jump out of bed and race to the bathroom to find it already occupied. 

"ZEREF!!!"

"Erza's picking us up today and if I'm late she'll kill me!" I yell through the bathroom door. "Should have woken up earlier. Do me a favor and see if Wendy's up." Zeref says through the door. 

I roll my eyes and peek my head into Wendy's room. "Morning." I say as I walk past her door. "Good morning Natsu!" I check the time again. "Shit!" I change into my uniform and swipe on some deodorant before running out the door to Lucy's house.

xoxo

Gray;

Thursday morning 7:30...

"Get out of bed!!"

I wake up to being smothered by a pillow. "Ul what the hell?" I throw her off me and she hits the floor with a groan. She jumps up and smiles at me before walking out of my room and downstairs.

I check the time and see she woke me up early. I start scrolling through my texts. I see some from Lu, Erza, and of course a bunch from Juvia. My phone rings making me drop it. I pick it back up and start getting ready. 

"Hello?"

"Gray-sama!!!" I hear a voice yell into the phone. I groan and hold it away from my ear. "Listen Juvia, I need you to give me some space!" and I hang up. I grab my keys, wave goodbye to Ultear.

I cross the street and walk in to Lu's house. I see Gajeel on the couch drinking coffee and Sting following Lucy around while she tries to get ready. "Hey guys." "Good morning! can you please take sting so I can change."

I grab Sting by the collar as Lu sprints upstairs. Suddenly the door opens and in walks Flame Brain. 

xoxo