𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

Sunday afternoon...

So here's the thing. All of us, excluding me, Erza, Gray, and Gajeel, are in trouble. Apparently not everyone was truthful about this trip, which is understandable. It was kinda last minute and leaving all summer is kinda extreme. 

Right now me, Gray, Erza, and Gajeel are in Gray's living room hanging out. We got back earlier today and dropped off everyone. They all revealed to us they either didn't tell their parents or they did and their parents said no but they came anyway. And now we won't be able to see each other until school starts again. Yay. I mean its not like we got off easy either.

xoxo

Flashback...

30 minutes ago...

Me, Gray, Erza, and Gajeel had just dropped off the RV and were at Gajeel's house. Erza was on the phone with her mom trying to explain she was with me, Gray, and Gajeel and safe which made her mom calm down and Lily was pouting about how we didn't take her with us. "Sorry we will next time." I promised trying to stop her tears. 

Gray's phone kept dinging. "Gray turn off your stupid phone." Gajeel yelled from the other room. Gray finally checked it and revealed that Ultear wanted us at their house ASAP. After waving goodbye to Lily we all head out the door and down the street.

Gray sighs as he unlocks his door and is met with a sandal flying at his face. "Oh my god I'm so glad your ok!" Ultear yells running past Gray to me and Erza. 

"After school got out Gray informed me of his plan to kidnap you guys. I should have called the cops." She says hugging us. "Ul I said we were going away for the summer." Gray responds picking up the shoe and walking into the house. 

"We're fine Ul. We missed you." Erza says. Ultear lets us go and slaps Gajeel on the back of the head. "I heard you tried to kidnap Levy. Shame on you." She says before walking into the house after Gray. Gajeel rolls his eyes and follows her into the house.

Flashback ends...

xoxo

And that's how we ended up here. I just hope everyone else is okay.

-

-

Again srry for the really short chapter. If you like then follow! Thx and bye!