38

"Should we

"Should we.. should we go? They'll understand right?" Xiaojun asked the boys who had been trying to figure out a way since past few days. "Xiaojun.. they think that we betrayed them, No, they believe that we betrayed them." Ten spoke, emphasizing on the word 'believe'.

"We chose this path, it was our descison, knowing the consequences. We should approach Hyejin. I know it's going to be a little selfish.. but she is the only one who wont act out of aggression." Kun was the one to speak this time.

"How do we meet her? You might as well know she's under strict protection. We cant even breathe in her direction at this point." Xiaojun spoke in one breath, looking at the two with anticipation. "The thing is, if we do, then what about Yangyang? He'll really have no one left." Ten replied, letting out a troubled sigh.

"We need to do atleast something.. But yangyang, he really wants nothing to do with this.." Xiaojun mumbled, allowing his voice to disappear in thin air.

Hyejin sighed for the hundredth time while looking out of the window

Hyejin sighed for the hundredth time while looking out of the window. "These people won't even let me get a clear view outside." She was annoyed by the guards who stood next to the window.

"Yo, I got your phone fixed." Sungchan entered her room after knocking twice and plopped the phone in her bed. "Yeah thanks. Are you gonna keep me locked in this house forever?" She asked, walking towards the bed to get her phone.

"Why would I? I mean I don't know about dad but, we could you know, go meet the guys anytime you want to." Sungchan winked at her and she smiled. "But don't get too excited, you see these idiots have to go with us." He said pointing at the guards who stood outside.

"Oh come on." Hyejin frowned. After a moment of silence sungchan spoke again. "Did you hear.. Mr. Lee resigned.." She was taken aback by his words. "You mean.. You mean he gave up his position?" She asked, still trying to comprehend the situation while Sungchan just nodded.

"He won't participate in politics any longer."

"I- Isn't he- I mean- Wasn't his position everything for him? Why would he resign out of the blue?"