19

"Go deal with Yangyang

"Go deal with Yangyang." Lucas spoke, amusement dancing on his face. "What do you mean?" Hyejin still looked confused. "What I mean is, your lover boy took offense about you leaving without asking or atleast informing him." Lucas gave her a playful smirk.

"Well, I guess I'll go prove my innocence to my lover boy then." Hyejin slightly smirked and headed over to his room. She knocked the door several times but to no avail. Sighing, the girl turned around to leave but the door opened revealing Yangyang who had folded his arm and rested sideways on the wall with a raised eyebrow.

"I thought you missed me?" He spoke looking dead serious. "Of course I did." Hyejin replied enjoying the situation. "I thought so too. But you had to leave as soon as I return- not to mention, to meet Chenle. Am I right?" He spoke, now standing right in front of her. "Surely." Her simple and straight reply annoyed Yangyang.

"Go and rest then, you had a tiring day today. Oh and don't forget to tell him that you reached home safely. He must be worried- After all you're his saviour." His tone was filled with sarcasm but it only made the girl smile.

"Goodnight." She said and turned around to depart. As soon as she started walking, Yangyang stepped forward and held her arm before turning her to face him. Pulling her closer, he tightened his grip on her arm and looked straight in her eyes.

"I atleast deserve some proper answers, don't you think?" He whispered still maintaining the anger in his tone. "Who knows?" She leaned forward and whispered back confidently. Their faces were now inches apart. His eyes trailed down to her delicate lips but he contained himself and looked up to meet her dreamy, brown orbs with sincerity evident in them.

"Ahem ahem." A voice came from behind them which made the step back immediately. "I suggest you two get a room." Ten, who had just exited his room to get a glass of water, smirked. With one last glance at the girl, Yangyang entered his room and closed the door.

"Woah, why did he slam the door?" Ten asked as he approached the girl. "Apparently, he's both jealous and offended." Hyejin folded her arms and looked at Ten. "Oh come on! It only got interesting mann." Lucas came whining towards the two.

"Seriously Lucas?" Hyejin eye-rolled and headed towards her room leaving the two boys alone. "Hyung, did he tell you something?" Lucas asked as they entered Ten's room. "Nothing exactly. But I'm sure something's wrong, it ain't possible to bring this to an end this fast. It has been going on since years Lucas." Ten sighed. "I hope it does not hurt anyone in the future." Lucas kept a hand on the older boy's shoulder.

" Lucas kept a hand on the older boy's shoulder