29

"Leaving so soon?" The person asked, smirking

"Leaving so soon?" The person asked, smirking. Hyejin gulped but tried to remain cool about the situation. "Yeah I got a bit tired. Now if you please." She spoke, gesturing the boy to step aside but of course, he wasn't here for this.

"You haven't changed at all." He stepped closer. "I know, right?" She spoke, and once again, trying to leave. "The same old scaredy-cat who puts up an act to come out strong." His words made her hands clench into a fist. "What do you know about me?" She scoffed.

"Everything I should know." He smirked again, the distance between them closing by every word he spoke. "If you knew, you wouldn't be standing here." She spoke catching him off-guard as she quickly swung her leg, almost kicking him but he managed to prevent her from doing so.

"I told you a few hours ago. I wouldn't do that if I were you." He spoke in amusement before letting go off her leg. "What do you want, Kai?" Hyejin said before straightening up. "Oh I just came to say hi. From your to be husband." He winked at her causing her to throw an eye roll at him in response.

Just then, they both heard the sound of fast-paced footsteps. Hyejin turned around, only to find Hendery running towards them. "Looks like someone finally noticed your absence. Careless idiots." Kai spoke before turning around to leave.

"Hyejin! Are you okay? Who was that? Did something happen? Why did you leave at this hour?!" Hendery bombarded her with questions as soon as he reached where she stood. "I'm fine. Let's go.." She spoke apathetically before starting to walk.

"Who was he?" Hendery asked again. "Someone I don't fancy much." Hyejin replied once again, without any interest. "You shouldn't have left at this hour.." He muttered, looking away. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to get something good to eat." She said, not wanting to look at her friend.

"You could've told me, Hyejin. It's dangerous for you to go out. Lucas wouldn't be happy about this." He said while rubbing his hands. "I can't just lock myself up you know. I'm tired of everything." Hyejin's words made him go silent.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just a source of trouble for you all. Your lives could've been much better without." She wiped her tears before walking ahead of him to where the building was. She quickly entered it and headed to their apartment before him.

"Hyejin?! Where were y- hey are you crying?" She was greeted by six worried looking boys of whom Ten was the first one to speak. She looked up to see Yangyang standing in a corner and quickly walked away after they made an eye-contact.