4

"Y-Yangyang?"

"Y-Yangyang?"

The boy suddenly looked up hoping it's not Hyejin as he didn't want her to get the impression he is weak. He stood up with a jolt and tried to walk away but to his dismay, he stumbled and fell down.

"L-let me h-help you." She barely spoke, still not recovering from the shock of seeing him all beaten up.

"Leave." He said coldly, leaning against the wall.

"I leave so that they return and hit you again? Sorry no." She managed to speak in her usual tone hoping he would agree to receive her help.

"Why do you care?" He shot back looking at her with cold, dark eyes.
"I am not someone you should help."

"I helped Chenle earlier for the same reason I want to help you. I don't quite get why I shouldn't help you. And. For your information, I won't leave until you agree to go with me." She declared, sitting beside him.

"I am asking again. Why do you care?" He spoke, trying to remain calm.

"I don't. It is simply in my nature to help people. So let's go? Or you want to sleep here?" She said once again hoping he would agree. Why did she want to help him? Well, she just felt like it. She was confused at her own behaviour but it won't hurt her right?

"You're annoying." Yangyang said trying to stand up now.

"I know, right?" She spoke before giving him the support to walk.

"Where are we going?" He questioned.

"My place, of course." She said in a calm manner receiving his puzzled expression which she ignored.

After a bit of walk, Hyejin got tired of carrying half of his weight as she herself was underweight. I feel like half of his weight is more than my whole weight, god help me please. She thought to herself before glancing at the boy. Yangyang noticed but decided not to say anything at the moment.

"Why..why are you soo heavyy??" She said whining making him smile but of course he hid it well, not wanting her to see it.

"Tired already? Drop me then." He said awaiting the change in her expression but instead, due to her actions, his body came in contact with the ground. He glared at her, clearly pissed off.

"What? You told me to drop you." She said in a matter-of-fact tone, amused by her actions. "Come on, don't be mad 'Mr.Liu'." She spoke enjoying the situation.

"You know what? Get lost." He said as he winced in pain making her face turn into a concerned one.

"Does it hurt alot?" She asked as her eyes softened. "Uhh..I umm..sorry?" She looked at him apologetically helping him to get up.

"How far is it? Your place." He asked, feeling way too fatigued.

"We'll be there in two." She spoke in a straightforward manner not wanting to look at him at the moment.