40

"Hyejin!" Mrs

"Hyejin!" Mrs. Zhao yelled as she saw the girl running out of the mansion, chasing behind her. She clearly didn't see that coming. Hyejin on the other hand, ran with all her might, despite having come across several guards but she had learnt how to dodge.

Escaping had become something very normal for her.

She took a cab and asked the driver to drive quickly not wanting to be stopped by the guards her father had hired to protect her. "Take me to the airport as fast as you can." She panted due to all the running hopping her mother is still safe, and in good shape.

She regretted not meeting her when she got a chance after years of longing. Her heart pounded painfully as she kept looking back, hoping she had lost the guards. Please, I need to get to her. I need to stop her. She has to live. She can't die.

Thoughts had flooded her mind whereas the tears had made her eyes blurry. She turned her ringing phone off, not wanting to attend any calls. She was ready to out her life on line and thi time she promised herself to kill the one behind this.

__________________________

"Hyejin left the mansion."

"I saw this coming, that's why I told you not to let her know. Couldn't you cover up the news or just simply put off the electricity?!" Mr. Zhao banged his fists on the table.

"Don't tell me they list track of her." He looked at his secretary and closed his eyes out of frustration upon seeing the look on his face.

"She's either heading to the hotel or the airport. Now please, get those areas covered before she reaches any of those places." He ordered before heading to the latter one.

" He ordered before heading to the latter one

"She's so predictable and reckless. No wonder why she's been living such a pitiful life." He spoke as he darkened his gaze and signaled his men to get ready.

"We can't loose it this time, so hurry the fuck up."

_______________________

Getting off the cab, she spotted her mother heading right towards the huge building. "Ma! Stop please!" She ran towards her with all of her might but it was a little too late. The gunshot was heard even before she could comprehend the situation.