10

_Lunch Break_

_Lunch Break_

Yangyang's POV

I saw her leaving the cafeteria.. something told me to follow her. I suppressed the desire for a while until Ten hyung signalled me to go after her.

I made my way out of the cafeteria and followed her carefully, afraid she might find out. After a while, I realised where she is going. Rooftop.

I waited for her to disappear from my sight before walking upstairs. As I opened the door to the roof, I saw her standing there with her eyes closed. She looked unreal. Every part of me wanted to embrace her, I somehow always felt this way around her.

She raised her sleeve a bit revealing a very deep scar. Did she cut herself? It was the first thought which came to my mind. She won't do that, right?

Anyways, I decided to stand next to her and hoped for her to feel my presence but...she looked so lost. She kept looking at the scar and caressed it. It was until she closed her eyes again, tears started to flow through her eyes.

Suddenly, for some reason, I felt very angry. I wanted to choke the person to death. The one who hurt her. I didn't notice she was pressing hard on the scar until I saw blood.

Hyejin's POV

I didn't feel like talking to anyone, even Lucas, at the moment. I just wanted to disappear. I didn't know from how long I've been crying. This happens everytime I think about my past, literally everytime and it's hella annoying. It is as if I'm re-living my past. I was startled by the sudden voice. I hope it is not anyone other than Lucas.. Yangyang?

I tried to ignore his presence until he turned me to face him. It was getting hard for me to hold back the tears so I told him to leave. Bold of you to assume he'll listen. I heard a voice from the back of my head. Yeah right, I didn't listen to him eith-

End of Hyejin's POV

Her thoughts got interrupted by the sudden kiss. She was in a state of shock, not wanting to give in and at the same time, unable to push him away. His left hand made its way to her waist, pulling her closer.

It was as if she was paralysed. Without knowing, her tears started to fall again. She felt safe with him. She felt something she never felt before and it overwhelmed her.

He slowly broke the kiss and realised what he just did which made him a bit nervous. Is this gonna make her angry? He thought before looking in her eyes. Is she crying because of the kiss? He felt a little disappointed at the thought but his concern never left him.