5

"L-Lucas?" She spoke, filling with euphoria

"L-Lucas?" She spoke, filling with euphoria."Yo! Wassup?" He spoke in his usually cheerful tone.

"Nothing much. Where are you? Are you planning to come here or are you already here? I-" "Hey hey hey calm down." He spoke, chuckling at his friend's excitement.

"What do you think? Where am I?" He questioned hoping to receive the wrong answer from her.

"You're always unpredictable..lemme guess...you're in China rn?"

"Ummm." She heard him say. "Then..you're wait wait wait..don't tell me!" She spoke, completely ecstatic."Yes. Open the door, idiot." As soon as she heard this she ran towards the door and opened it to reveal her best friend. "Surprise!" He said, taking her into a tight hug.

"Are you for real? Who comes at this time of night?" She said as she hugged him. "I do." He said, satisfied by her reaction.

She held his hand, pulling him inside and sitting beside him on the couch. "Wah you idiot! You could have told me!" She said while playfully hitting his shoulder. "Have you ever heard the word surprise?" He said flicking her forehead.

"Well I just di- umm a-are you like.. you know.. gonna stay here?" She asked a bit nervous remembering the boy who was currently asleep in her room. I am surely getting a beating from him. She thought while playing with her fingers.

"Are you like.. you know tryna kick me out already?" He asked playfully.

"No I mean you see I don't- nvm." She said tried to avoid this conversation but like she had a choice. She got startled as he suddenly stood up.

"Ahhhh show me around alreadyyy." He said looking at her living room. She gulped trying to come up with a reason to stop him from entering her room.

"Oh my god! You got a fancy place here." He shouted from the other side of the room, admiring the interior. "Yeah thanks... would you like to eat something?" She asked.

"Nah not hungry. Where's your bedroom though?" He asked a question which she clearly didn't want to answer.

"Relax bro! I'll show you around. First, tell me everything I missed." She said hoping he would get distracted. "I'll tell you tomorrow I'm extremely tired bu-" he got interrupted by a door opening.

"Who the hell is screaming at this hour?!" Yangyang spoke while rubbing his eyes, clearly annoyed by the disturbance. Hyejin's eyes went wide as the boy who just appeared was apparently shirtless, showing off his bandages and not just that, he was standing at the door of her bedroom while her best friend stood beside her in a state of complete shock. Lucas looked at the younger boy thinking how he got all hurt.

"I- uhh y- don't get the wrong idea!" She exclaimed totally panicking by now. Lucas still had his jaw dropped while Yangyang had a confused expression which soon turned into a smirk.