3

Wait

Wait. H-he can't possibly know.. Can he? No. Just no. Even if he does, I gotta deny this shit.

"Lee Hyejin?" The girl asked with her eyebrows raised.

"You don't know? It was on the news in the morning." He asked staring directly in her eyes.

"Yeah but mind telling me why you addressed me as 'Lee Hyejin'?"

"Oh I did not address you as Lee Hyejin. I clearly know you're Zhao Hyejin or am I wrong?" He smirked, receiving a glare from the girl. "Oh come on, what's with that face of yours? You don't look like the girl who messed with us at all. I suppose you don't know my name. I'm Yangyang." He laughed it off, going back to his work. Yangyang? Why do I feel like heard this name before. She thought to herself.

The girl just rolled her eyes and tried to focus on the lesson but she couldn't help but wonder about him.
The rest of the time went by real quick and to Hyejin's surprise, yangyang was one of the top three students in the college and yes, he wasn't paying attention, not even equal to a grain. But she was still concerned about yangyang knowing her identity. It was the last thing she wanted.

After a couple of minutes, the bell rang followed by the sound of chit-chats and laughter making her feel uneasy so she left the classroom.

During the lunch break, she sat in a corner of the rooftop waiting for Chenle as promised. She looked up at the bright blue sky, the cool wind striking her in a swift motion causing her to shiver slightly. The wind, the silence, the clear sky, was all she wanted to have for now. To be able breathe freely, to pursue her dreams, to live independently seemed quite distant to her. She closed her eyes, drifting into her thoughts, once again.

 She closed her eyes, drifting into her thoughts, once again

_Flashback_

"I told you once and I'm telling you again. If I get a complain, even once, you'll face the consequences." The man said hitting the girl once more with the belt before leaving. She stumbled but manage to get up and approached a room. The floor was a display of broken glass with a few droplets of blood here and there. A woman could be seen in corner. Shaking from fear, the girl approached her mother and sat next to her.