35

"How's she now?" The boy panted as he looked at his friends who stood in the corridor

"How's she now?" The boy panted as he looked at his friends who stood in the corridor. "Yangyang, I told you we'll handle it here. Where's Hyejin? Why did you come here?" Ten asked the younger boy who immediately looked away.

"She's with her real father. It turned out well." He replied as he anticipated to see his mother. "But still Yangyang. She must be blaming you for everything and Lucas? You know he won't let you get away with this." Xiaojun spoke, looking worried.

"Atleast she's safe now." Yangyang replied as he looked at Kun who just exited a room. "She's fine. You don't have to worry about her." Kun spoke as soon as he noticed Yangyang was there.

"You mean the treatment was successful?" Yangyang held his hands and looked at him with hopeful yet relieved expression. "Yes." Kun's answer made him smile and he quickly entered the room to see his mother.

"Ma.." He stood next the bed and held the woman's hands who smiled at him. "I told you I won't let anything happen to you." He added, now caressing her hand. "Yes yes you proved yourself but what are you going to do about her?" Mrs. Liu asked.

"She'll live a better life without me." He smiled but avoided eye-contact. "And you? Will you live a better life without her?" Her question made his smile drop. "Yes. Hopefully." He answered looking away. "You can't Yangyang." Mrs. Liu spoke, knowing her son a little too well.

"Let's not talk about this ma.. you just recovered and we won't have to runaway anymore so let's have the time to ourselves?" Yangyang looked at his mother with hopeful eyes. "Fine. Let's do that. But yangyang, atleast make it clear to them-"

"Ma, it's fine. They'll know. For now, don't think about anything just relax hmm?" He kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Hmm.. Right then.. as you wish." She smiled back and caressed his cheeks. "Yangyang, you won't clear it fine but Lucas will murder us too. You know he won't let us explain." Ten spoke as he entered the room along with Xiaojun and Kun.

"Don't worry he won't." Yangyang spoke wanting to drop this conversation for a while. "Oh sure. Bu-" "Guys, not now. If Lucas hyung finds you, you know what to do. Now, it's been stressful for all of us so let's take a break. Please." He requested in a not-so-pleasing way while the boys looked over to his mother who just nodded.

" He requested in a not-so-pleasing way while the boys looked over to his mother who just nodded