18

"Umm Lucas, can we talk for a while?" Hyejin knocked the door to Si Cheng's room

"Umm Lucas, can we talk for a while?" Hyejin knocked the door to Si Cheng's room. "Su-" "Hyejin, you've been avoiding me ever since I returned. Is everything okay?" Si Cheng finally asked her the question he held in for so long.

"N-No! I'm not avoiding you, Si Cheng. It's just.. everytime I see you, I can't help but feel responsible for your condition." Hyejin looked down feeling guilty. "You are not responsible for any of this, Hyejin. You don't have to blame yourself at all. Let's not be uncomfortable around each other from now on?" Si Cheng asked the girl who was fiddling with her fingers.

"Sure." She finally looked up and smiled at the older boy. "You're our princess as well, Hyejin. Not only this idiot's." He looked at Lucas who smiled in return. I'm happy that they are accepting her. He thought.

"Umm so, I wanted to ask if I could go out with Chenle. He asked me a couple of times now. Is that okay?" Hyejin asked Lucas mainly because she wasn't that close to anyone and Yangyang was resting so she did not want to bother him.

"Yeah sure. But are you certain that it will be safe?" Lucas questioned. "Well, since Yangyang said he solved the problem so I guess." Hyejin replied to which Lucas nodded. "Go ahead then."

She headed to her room and dialled Chenle's number. "Chenle? Are you free today?" She asked. "Yeah why?" After talking to him, they planned to meet at the cafè near the college. She changed into something comfortable and borrowed Ten's keys before heading to the parking lot.

 She changed into something comfortable and borrowed Ten's keys before heading to the parking lot

Few hours earlier

"How did you get the money?" Ten asked him a question he didn't want to answer. "I-I had alot saved and.. I won alot from the racing and stuff." Yangyang looked away. "Why do I feel like you aren't telling me the whole thing?" Ten asked, not satisfied with the answer he received.

"There's nothing more to it. R-really." The younger boy spoke hoping his friend would let it be. "I hope so.." Ten looked around before asking him another question."What about your mother?"

"Uhh well, the doctor told me not to waste anymore time. Her cancer reached stage 3." Yangyang looked down. "I don't know how will I manage. I can't ask you guys for money either as you spent it on renting out this place.. I guess I'll have to continue doing what I left."