39

"We

"We.. We used to be best friends.." A tear escaped her eye as all those memories flashed through her mind. Those were good times.. But what happened? "Hyejin.. Why.. Why didn't you tell me before?" His expression softened as soon as he saw her appearance.

"I don't.. know.. I've always felt guilty for not asking him.. even once.. I despised him.. And now.. I really don't understand what's gotten into me.." More tears flew down her cheeks despite her struggling to hold them back.

That moment, her phone rang, sungchan had called." Hyejin? Where are you?" He seemed panicked. "I'm with Lucas, at the hospital, why?" Hyejin wiped her tears and looked at the boy who was just as confused as she was.

"You need to come back right now. Tell Lucas hyung to stay in the hospital, Shotaro and Dad are going to take you home." Sungchan spoke in a hurry and hung up without even hearing her answer. "Whats wrong?" Lucas asked as she stared at her phone and back at him.

"He.. He said you have to stay at the hospital, Dad and Shotaro are going to pick me up.." Hyejin blinked in confusion but headed downstairs followed by Lucas. "I think there's an attack or something.." Lucas said as they took fast paced steps downstairs.

"Keep Jinae safe." Hyejin said as she got another call asking her to get to car.

"I will."

"Kun hyung! Did you hear the news?" Xiaojun came rushing to the parking lot as soon as he turned the television off

"Kun hyung! Did you hear the news?" Xiaojun came rushing to the parking lot as soon as he turned the television off. "I did. We have to inform the others and somehow get in contact with Mr. Zhao. Quick." Kun spoke hurriedly as he started his bike.

"I'll go pay them a visit, you should inform the others and wait for my call before heading there." With that being siad, he drove off as Xiaojun headed back to the building in a rush.

"I don't think this is going to be good.." He whispered skipping some stairs only to find Yangyang rushing downstairs. "Is she okay? Did you hear anything from Lucas hyung?" He panted yet managed to say it out in a single breath. He was scared of not being able to see her again.

"I- No I didn't- But we should make sure Mrs. Liu is safe before leaving." Yangyang spoke as they both entered their apartment. "We need someone to stay with Mrs. Liu because it won't be possible to move in a situation like this-