32

"I don't get this

"I don't get this. Why would you not tell him?" Chaerin raised her voice at Agent 010. "I have my reasons." The reply made Chaerin get even more angrier. "These reasons won't let you meet again. If you're waiting for the 'right time', then let me tell you, it's now or never. You heard her."

"Don't argue with me on this. Now if you please, we have some work to get done with." Agent 010 spoke dryly before standing up. "This is your chance. Please don't waste it." Chaerin tried to convince her yet again.

"What if I don't want to?! What if I want it to stay the way it is?! Just stop it!" Agent 010 had finally lost it. Chaerin was shocked by her behavior. She never expressed anything, always kept things to herself but now, she saw tears in her eyes. For the first time.

"I.. I'm sorry.." She spoke in a whisper-like tone." Did Agent 019 reply?" Agent 010 spoke after putting her seat belt on. "Nope." Chaerin replied as she did the same.

"You know that guy from earlier? The one who left after talking to Hyejin at work?" She asked trying to break the silence. Agent 010 hummed in response. "Well I kinda followed Hyejin after that." Chaerin added.

"So?" Agent 010 spoke, and maintaining her focus on the road. "So.. That's dumbass left the building at night again. Like alone and there was this one guy, I forgot his name.."

Chaerin tried to remember when Agent 010 spoke. "Yangyang." "Yeah him. So-" "I know he followed her to the park where she met Kai. And he didn't do anything about it and went beck after seeing Hendery coming. So what?" She spoke annoyed.

"Wow you know their names well. So what I wanted to say is.. I found Hendery a little.. no maybe not a little-"

"You like him?" Agent 010 spoke looking at Chaerin now. "Umm kinda? But how did-" "There's one thing common between you and Hyejin and that is, you both can't hide your feelings." Agent 010 spoke, trying not to smile. "Well, I guess that's why we get along."

"Do you think he'll like me back?" Chaerin suddenly turned towards her friend. "How will I know that?" Agent 010 frowned and stopped the car. "We are here. Get off. And go straight to the 2nd floor. No wasting time in catching up with people." With that, Agent 010 entered the building.

««««««-»»»»»»»

"No but why would he do something like that?" The boy shouted at the older one. "I said I'm not sure about it. Can you please stop screaming Haechan?" The older boy spoke making Haechan frown. "Anyways, we need to leave quickly. Inform the others." He added before walking away.

"Jeez, why is this so complicated???" Haechan spoke, messing up his hair before taking his phone out to inform everyone about the information he got and telling them to gather up.