"Forgive Me"

I slowly open my eyes and can already tell that I'm not going to school today. I try to get up and get medicine but a weight is pulling me down, I finally open my eyes all the way and see that Stiles has his arms around me and dang is he heavy.

"Stiles wake up."

"No."

I get an AMAZING idea.

"I-I can't b-breath."

As soon as I finish he jumps up.

"I'm so sorry are you okay?!?!?!?"

I get up.

"Yes but you are heavy."

He dramatically gasped and grabs his heart in a hurtful way.

"You hurt me Bells. I am physically burned."

"Oh I'm sorry. Hug?"

He walks forward and hugs me.

"Am I forgiven?"

"No."

He pulls back and walks away leaving my jaw dropped. I will keep asking him to forgive me all day if. Hopefully he does. I took a shower and got dressed, I just wore a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants, I go into the kitchen and see Noah and Stiles.

"You forgive me yet?"

"Nope."

"Wow, now I'm hurt."

Noah chuckles and looks between us.

"What happened? Stiles what did you do?"

This time it was me laughing,

"I called him heavy because he was trying to suffocate me."

"Wow, get ready."

"What why?"

"I'm dropping you two off at your house, it's still technically a crime scene but you can get what you need and get your car. It was Stiles idea."

"Oh okay. I'm ready whenever you two are."

"Stiles go get ready, Bella let's eat."

"I'm okay with that."

"I'm not why can't I eat then get dressed?"

"Because I'm your dads favorite even though I'm not his kid *Laugh*"

"I'm never forgiving you."

"Wha-"

"Nope, not happening I'm going to get dressed."

He left and I got a plate of pancakes and started scarfing it down but at a safe pace.

"Bella, do you think that at some point tonight I can ask you questions about your dad?"

"Yeah, can Scott, Lydia and Stiles be here too?"

"Absolutely. And bells, you are really strong."

"Thank you. Thank you for everything."

"It's nothing really. Even though having 2 Stiles is already deathly tiring, I'm not surprised you two hit it off. Along with you and Scott and you and Lydia."

We had a bit of small talk then Stiles came out. We all got in Noah's cop car and went to my house.

15 Minutes later

We went to the school for his lacrosse practice, Scott, Stiles and I all have an excuse from Noah to skip and have a free day but they wanted to practice. I'm currently sitting next to Lydia.