"Wow"

We get to the field and I'm freaking out a little bit. I can't stop thinking about the talk with my dad, I already knew about vampires and Mystic Falls but I didn't know that they f*cking lived there. I did know about Bonnie and Caroline, I've even met them- wait... no no no no no it can't be.

"GET READY. LET'S GO"

We start practicing, someone throws me the ball and I start running as fast as I can. Right before I'm about to throw it, I see someone charging at me from my right. I throw it fast then step back before they could hit me. Whoever it was fell, obviously not expecting me to throw it then step back as quickly as I did and I can feel how mad they are from here. Then I get this feeling that someone is watching me but I really can't think about that now..

1 Hour later

Finally. We are done with practice. Time for the rest of the day.

After School

The last bell just rang, school is over, I figured out why I was uncomfortable in the field... The twins were there in the bleachers. That definitely explains it. I need to get my things out of my locker when I get a text.

Text Messages
-------------------------
When are you coming to Mystic Falls?!?!?

Who is this?

Caroline.

Oh sh*t sorry I didn't have your number save, how did you get my number exactly?

Damon and Stefan found a way to get my mom to find it.

Ohhh, I'm like just getting out of school. Can I text you later?

Yes but I just have one question.

Go ahead.

Are you bringing anybody with you?

Yes, I'll explain more later

Okay, have fun girl.

I'll try

-----------------------------
End of Messages

"Hey Bells!!!"

"Hey Stiles."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, other then those twins freaking me out a little."

"What did they do!?!?!?!?"

He immediately got more defensive and tuff and started looking around. I grabbed his arm.

"Nothing, just bad vibes is all."

"Oh, who were you texting?''

"Caroline."

His voice came to a low whisper.

"*Whispers* Like the vampire?"

"Yeah, she got some more *Whispers* vampires to get her mom to find my number for her. She just wanted to know when I was coming down and if I was bringing anybody."

"What did you tell her?"

"I said yes and that I would explain more later."

"Okay, what do you want to do tonight?"

"We have a game."

"Oh sh*t I forgot."

"*Laugh* How about after the game, we get everybody over and have a movie/game night."