"Movie"

We are mostly all here. Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Liam, Derek and me. I've already met Allison but her dad is a hunter and threatened to kill Scott if he saw them together again so we decided to go against our original plans and came to the decision that we all have to stay away from Allison for a while. Right now, we are watching a scary movie... Very scary. We are all in Stiles's room and scattered everywhere. Lydia and Derek are on the bed, Liam and Scott are in the middle of the floor and me and Stiles are against the wall. We all have blankets and snacks and I haven't jumped that much. Then there is a jump scare. I scream and immediately grab Stiles's hand and bury my head in his neck. He chuckles and grabs my waist a little. He whispers in my ear.

"*Whispers* Scared?"

I then get this bad pain in my stomach but play it off.

"*Whispers* I'll be back."

I get up and walk then walk out at a normal pace but as soon as I'm out, I run to the normal bathroom and collapse as soon as I close the door. I start feeling really dizzy. I hear somebody talking then a little knock on the door.

"Bells, you okay?"

I think I'm having a-a pani-p-panic attack.

"No."

I said it very quietly but he heard it. He opened the door, closed and locked it and kneeled down by me. I'm on the ground leaning against the sink

"What's wrong."

"Bad, very very bad p-panic attack."

"Okay just breathe Bells."

"I-I can't, Stiles I can't breathe."

Then I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and scream. He grabs my hand and by now, I'm laying on the ground.

"EVERYONE COME HERE"

That's all I remember hearing before everything started lagging. I'm having a seizure. Black dots. I just hope that they leave me here. This is very embarrassing. Then everything starts to calm down after a couple minutes. I open my eyes a little and see everyone staring at me. I can't take it. I get up as fast as I can and run to my jeep, I get in and drive to the library I went to on my first day. They were closing but the lady gave me the keys and said she trusted me. My phone keeps going off so I decide to look.

Messages

Are you okay? ~Stiles

Where are you? ~Scott

Butterfly they are worried. Please call me. ~Derek

Bells answer me please ~Stiles

Do you need a girl talk? ~Lydia

Please come back or send your location~Liam

3 Missed calls ~Derek

2 Missed calls ~Lydia

6 Missed calls ~Scott

9 Missed calls ~Liam

23 Missed calls ~Stiles

End of messages

WHY DO THEY CARE???

Then the library doors open, I look and it's the twins. They just stare at me and I can't help it anymore. I can't hold anything else in.]

"WHAT THE H*LL IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH?"

They both look shocked that I'm yelling but I don't care.

"DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU ASKING LYDIA ABOUT ME, LIKE ARE YOU GUYS SUCH P*SSIES THAT YOU CAN"T F*CKING ASK ME YOUR SELVES? I MEAN MY GOD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OR KILL ME. I'M GOOD EITHER WAY."

They look at each other and leave. I lock the door as soon as they leave and I start reading another book while shedding a few tears. After about 20-30 minutes later the door opens and Stiles runs in looking pissed. I stand up and try to walk away from him but he grabs my arm and starts yelling.

"WHAT THE H*LL WAS THAT BELLA????"

"LEAVE ME ALONE STILES"

"I CAN'T DO THAT, NOW WHAT THE H*LL WAS THAT???? YOU JUST HAD A SEIZURE AND RAN OUT PLUS YOU DROVE RIGHT AFTER."

Why can't he just leave and not care about me

"WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH STILES?????"

Then BAM......

3rd Person pov

He smashed his lips on yours, you are very taken a'back but start kissing him back after a second. You two pull back and he puts his forehead against your and whispers-

"*Whispers* I care because I love you Bells."

Stiles's pov

OH MY GOD OH MY-I- I JUST DID THAT... I JUST KISSED HER AND TOLD HER I LOVE HER. She isn't saying anything, what if she doesn't love me back? She did kiss me back but that might've just been in the moment.

Bells pov

"I love you too Stiles."

I pull him forward and kiss him again. We kiss for a little bit and pull back.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask him

"I don't care, I'm with you and that's all that matters to me."

He kissed me again.

End even though I tried to keep secrets and they did too, even though I still got abused when we moved here, even though life will never be the same without my mom... I wouldn't change a thing.

A/N

Thank you for reading this if you did. I'm sorry it kinda sucked but I really ran out of ideas and have been having trouble sleeping lately to the point where it's only a couple hours every couple days and that didn't really help. Thank you again for reading, I hope you liked it. Bye and love you my wolf babies :)