Chapter 11

*Bonnies POV*

After the lecture, me and Harry quickly step in line with the others. I hear a few giggles from the other end of the line and ignore it, walking to stand next to a girl who looks like a human sized version of barbie. Harry takes a place next to me, neutral and totally un effected after being yelled at by Miss Lust.

"Now, Mr Payne is going to be mentoring you all and would be from now on, your boss. Mr Payne after you" Miss Lust says gesturing to Mr Payne to speak.

"Hello everyone. My name is Liam and I am now your project manager for the following weeks. I would just like to remind you that I would be evaluating your performances from now on. He says swiftly.

I evaluate his appearance. He looks too young to be manager, he is tall and his hair is shortly shaved. He claps his hands before saying.

"Your first task as interns would be a big one. So do not ruin it." I glance at Miss Lust who has a smug grin on her face.

"You will be organising the breast cancer charity event that would be held by Lulu Lust. This is an important task because many special and significant people would be there so plan to impress-"

"Oh my god. Like who?" The blonde interrupts

Mr Payne eyebrows furrows "You will see. And one more thing. Do not interrupt me again or you would be the first one to leave" He snaps. The blonde turns into a deep crimson and her mouths spreads into a straight line. "Sorry" She mumbles not quite meeting his eyes. "Before I was rudely interrupted - he glances at the blonde - I was about to say that this will be a team work task. You will be split into two groups. Each group would handle two portions of the event. The first will handle the gala and the second, the after party. You may now split into your groups of 3 and I will give you your task. Go."

Every one scurries into groups and I glance around hopelessly, this feels like P.E all over again.

The room goes silent. I look at the mean girl who's in a group with the two guys. So if thats the first group- I turn around to see Harry leaning against the wall beside the blonde. I guess i'm in there group. I quickly walk towards them, waiting of Mr Payne to continue.

"This group - he points towards the other group - you will be handling the gala. And this group would be handling the after party"

Thats us.

"Now go! I will be seeing you all in two days."

Two days?! Gasps fill the room, and a wide grin stretches across Mr Payne's face.

"Good luck. All of you" He says before following Miss Lust out of the room.

The room breaks into conversation and I turn to be faced with Harry who seems to be playing with a loose strand on his jeans.

"Hi guys, My name is Ashley." The blonde says her voice bubbly.

"Hey My name is Bonnie" I say offering my hand for her to shake.

But instead she pulls me into a tight hug, the sequins of her top brushing my arms.

"This is going to be so fun!" She squeals and I know for a fact that I'm going to dread working with her.

"What about you?" She says looking towards Harry who's grinning, his dimples making me feel a kind of way.

"Harry" He says.

"Well hello Harry" Ashley says sweetly.

He looks at me and I turn my head.

"So, the after party! This is so exciting, okay so we should probably get started. Lets go to the work room" She says