Chapter 15

*Bonnies POV*

The door shuts behind me and I feel my body slowly sinking to the floor. I rest my head against the door and close my eyes. For some reason Harry's words cant stop replaying over my head. Bonnie, you mean a lot to me. I feel my stomach flutter over those words. This gorgeous punk guy, who shows barely any emotion has feelings for me. Me. A smile stretches across my face and this time I don't hide it. And then I see jet black hair cloud my thoughts. Adam. Oh god. I pound my head against the door lightly in frustration. Adam is so kind and wonderful and harry- well harry is harry. I sigh, I hate choosing. I wish I had someone to explain all this too other than Adam, Niall and Ashely. I need more friends I sigh. I hear the unlocking of the door and I quickly stand up, I'm met with Aunt Jenna.

"Hey" I say casually brushing my jeans.

"Hey..." She says hanging her keys in the coat stool.

"How was work kiddo?" She smiles walking to the living room.

"Yeah, it was good. The gala thing has been moved to tomorrow night" I sigh.

"Oh really? Gosh, things should be pretty hectic" She says flopping on the couch.

"Yeah it is, but every thing is pretty calm. How was work?" I ask.

"Two adults having a mature conversation about work. No thank you" She laughs before adding
"If you are actually interested then work was fine." I laugh and almost choke when I see Adams shirt laying on the hallway.

"Okay, well I'm going to go to my room" She announces and gets off the couch.

"Wait!" I say too loudly.

Confusion laces Jenna's face. "Erm. I was going to ask if we could go to the mall, cos I still need to buy a dress" I ask and her face lights up.

"Yeah sure sure. Do you want to leave now? We can pick up timothy along the way"

I nod my head "Okay, lemmi change into something more comfortable" I say picking Adams top along my way to my room.

***

The mall is packed full of busy shoppers, multi coloured banners appealing my eyes.

"So where do you want to shop?" Aunt Jenna asks

"Er I don't know-" I began to say when something sparkling catches my eyes. I turn my head and gasp at the beautiful dress behind the glass. Its a one shoulder, white floor length dress with a shimmering silver fabric flowing from the right chest. Its stunning.

"That dress is beautiful" Aunt Jenna says mimicking my thoughts.

"It is" I say stepping closer for a better view. I feel aunt jenna pull my arm to the store. The store looks incredibly chic. The clothes are hanged in steel hangers which seem to stretch across the shop, the shoes placed in glass panels. I look at the brand name plastered on the wall with black glossy letters. Razor. I've never heard of it. We walk towards the till to be met with a friendly face.

"Hello, and how may I help you?" The mans asks in a french accent.

"Hi, we were actually interested in that dress on the window" Aunt Jenna speaks for me.

"Ahh, what a lovely choice. Is this dress for you?" He asks.

"No no, for my niece" Aunt Jenna replies gesturing to me.

The mans eyes fall to me and I greet him with a smile.

"Well, then let me get it from the back for you" He says before wondering off to the back of the store.