Chapter 16

Chapter 16

* * * Bonnie's P.O.V * * *

Yesterday at the mall was a huge success. Aunt Jenna and I managed to find the perfect pair of heels and matching clutch to match my beautiful dress perfectly. I smiled at the thought of how perfect my outfit would look, when worn together; excitement flooding my stomach.

***

Today at work went beyond fast. It was mostly filled with both groups rushing around performing the final tasks for the charity event tonight.
I slid my key into the lock, and enter though my front door, and I instantly did myself plotting on the sofa, flipping through random channels.
The gala started at 8:30 and the Time read

6:30

I was currently waiting for aunt Jenna to come home early from work. She had promised to help me prepare for tonight, seeing how it was my first major event, since joining the company. At the sound of the door unlocking i rise to my feet. A smile is threaded on my face, as aunt Jenna walks in with little Timothy in her arms. His little head is rested on her chest and his eyes are screwed shut, with his thumb planted in his mouth. He was fast a sleep. I watched as aunt Jenna slowly plotted her bag on the sofa, then ascended the steps cautiously . When she returned Timothy was no longer in her arm.

"Right," she finally spoke

"Time to get ready for the ball miss cinderalla ," she spoke with a smirk plastered on her lips.

***

I sat in front of aunt Jenna on my bed whilst she hovered above me, with 50 different types of brushes in her hand. After applying basic foundation to my face she grabbed my naked basics palette which I had gotten for Christmas from my cousin last year and instantly went for the bronze browny colour. She applied the eye shadow to the crease of my eyelids before, blending it in with a golden peachy colour, creating a sort of smoky effect. My body cringes when the cold, liquid eye liner makes contact to my skin and drags across my eye lids, I've always preferred pencil. After my eyes were done, she added quick bronzer and blush to highlight my cheekbones and other facial features. She added a nude lip stick for finishing touches before we began work on my hair.
I sit steady on my bed as aunt Jenna straightens my hair, layer by layer before catching it up in a high pony tail.
Now that my hair and makeup we're complete , it meant i could finally get dressed.

Aunt Jenna helped me slid into my dress, zipping the back up and helping me avoid ruining my hair and makeup in the process. I slid of my white heels and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I looked so pretty. I never would have thought some one like me could look so different. I smile at my reflection , proud of my appearance.

"You look amazing," Aunt Jenna grinned whilst coming up from behind. I nodded a thank you, still in shock of the confident women which the mirror showed me.

Your missing , just one more thing," aunt Jenna spoke, disappearing then re-appearing through my door. When she returned she held something in her hand. She instructed me to hold my hair up and so I did. I felt something cold being placed around my neck, and jaw dropped once I noticed the diamond chocker like neck-lace, around my neck. At once my arms wrapped around Jenna, thanking her for the beautiful necklace.

"It was your mothers," she stated whilst I pulled away.

"She would have wanted you to have it," she smiled .

I thanked her 100 more times before spraying for perfume on my wrists and neck.
After 5 minutes, the taxi called, saying they were outside. I quickly grabbed my clutch , kissed Jenna and made my way down the apartment stairs , and entering the taxi, ready for the night of my life.