Chapter 18

***Bonnie's P.O.V ***

I took a deep breath, as the memories from last night flooded my mind. Last night was, difficult. For my first fashion show, and gala experience, I didn't expect so much complications. From Jessica's group copying our scheme, to Ashley's boyfriend harassing her , to Harry getting in a fight, and somehow at the end of all this I ended Up agreeing to go on a date with Harry tonight.

I sit up straight in my bed, the feeling of lonely-ness instantly filling my stomach. Adam had texted me saying that he had stayed over at his cousins house, which sent me some sort of relief as I wouldn't have to speak to him about last nights antics . Running my fingers through my twisted knotted locks, I throw my head back in annoyance, reflecting on last nights antics. Deciding I had, had enough of yesterday memory's I began my morning routine. I hop in the shower , closing my eyes at the soothing touch of the warm water crawled down my skin. Relaxation overcame my body, it was as if I was In my own little bubble, free from the difficulty which was life.

It was a Saturday today which meant no work for me, so I had the whole day to myself.

After getting dressed, I exited my room, making my way down the stairs to the living room. A smile replaced my stressed look on my face at the sight of little Timothy, eyes glued to the t.v watching Rory the racing car.

"What are you doing you little monster," I chuckled whilst pulling him into my lap.

"Watching RORYYY," he cried with glee, dimples in his adorable, chubby cheeks.

"Wheres aunt Jenna," I questioned.

"She went to work," he replied eyes not leaving the screen.

I placed him back on the carpet before making my way into the kitchen and buttering up a slice of toast and pouring some orange juice to go along with it. I re-entered the living room,to see Timothy chanting vroom vroom as the Animated car figures raced across the screen. He was so playful and full of life it was adorable, and extremely pleasant to watch. I finished my breakfast within 10 minutes and was currently laying down in the sofa, scrolling through my Instagram timeline with Timothy sat on my back. The time read
1:23

A frown was on my face as realisation hit me. I've wasted my Saturday morning already. I looked up from my laying down position to see the sun high in the sky. Might as we'll take advantage of this good weather while it lasts my thoughts spoke.

"Tim," i called whilst locking my phone.

"Hmm" he replied blankly, eyes glued to his show.

"You wanna go to the park?"

"yes yes yes," he yelled jumping of my back, running straight to the door,leaving me in the living room. I laughed at his excitement before collecting him from the door and placing him on my hip, before we both ascended the steps.

***

After 30 minutes filled with getting ready both Timothy and I , we were finally ready to leave for the park. I was wearing a knee-length summer dress, with my trench like coat over it. I look over to the door to see tim crouched down in the corner, trying to tie his little shoe laces. I helped him put on his jacket before we left the flat, closing the door behind us.

After 5 minthea of walking and listening to timothy ramble on about when he grows up he wants to be a race car, we finally arrive to the park. Timothy instantly lets go of my hand, running straight towards the other children. Leaving me to myself. I sat on the brown wooden bench, which was directly infront of the playground.

I smiled as timothy, slid down the bright yellow slide, followed by 2 other kids.

The sun had began to lower, and the temperature dropped as the time reach 3:11. Timothy rushed up towards me with a smile laced in his face.