Chapter 25

The woman's mind wandered sitting in the library with the girl who had managed to create a big business out of nothing, she was also a little kid who was barely half her height. Yuri had to admit that it was pretty impressive, even though she couldn't do it very effectively when she took the position of her father. But from the experience she had gained, she was aware that having big business also meant having many assassination attempts. Yuri experienced it many times after all, but she was trained for it. It was true that Yomi had experienced bodyguards, but they couldn't be with her 24/7. So she had an exciting offer to the head of Sozo? Corporation head.

"Let me say it directly, you need training in order to not die. You are like an unpolished diamond to me so you dying so young won't be very profitable. I can teach you how to run away from any danger: war, apocalypse, nuclear attack, robbery... you will be a human-sized cockroach basically. But even more annoying to kill. Do you want to become one? But with the proper price of course."

Yomi paused listening to the older woman, she was right, but hearing it so bluntly was still jarring, "name your price."

The middle-aged woman looked a little thoughtful then, she said with a greedy look on her face: "Give me the sealing techniques of the Uzumaki clan."

"What makes you assume I have access to such valuable information?" Her eyes narrowed dangerously.

Yuri smiled and her eyes brightened when she questioned her: "You may not have access to it... right now. But my intuition tells me that you will have it. You will even encounter Orochimaru someday."

"So you plan to sell them to Orochimaru?" She asked, her interest had been piqued at this point.

Her eye twitched a little but she still continued smiling. "Maybe, but that is my business, dear. Spilling your knowledge everywhere won't do you any good. So keep some for yourself." She winked her eye.

-

Yuri was admiring the ornaments decorated in the manor when she saw the captain.

Toran as far as yuri could remember was his name was holding a satchel bag quite close to him, she couldn't help but feel curious about what the content inside would be. "Captain, can I see what is inside that bag?" She tried to act like a shy young girl.

"My curiosity is too much to be contained."

As Toran was leaving after packing for the so-called mission he heard his name being called. 'Does the miss think I'm stupid?' he wondered. 'Instead of sending a normal messenger she sends her 2 best ninjas and I haven't seen the fox anywhere.'

"Umm Captain?" Yuri spoke louder this time.. 'Does my innocent facade not work?' She thought.

"Huh did you say something?" Toran said as he looked back. "Oh, Miss Yuri my apologies is there a problem?"

She gritted her teeth as she felt anger boiling inside her. What she hated the most was being ignored. But to satisfy her interest, she needed to control it. "Could you... let me see what is in that bag? I can... pay you." She would become a boiling teapot soon.

Toran stared at the 'wait how old is she... nevermind that' lady before replying "Nothing of importance just a few food and tools" with a blank face.

Yuri's patience was completely filled up. She could not stand it anymore. With all her force, she grabbed his bag and started to run away to the opposite direction of his. "NO ONE CAN STAND BETWEEN ME AND MY CURIOSITY." And she started opening the bag, as she was running with the lightning speed. Well, at least she tried.

'Is this supposed to be a robbery' Toran thought as he continued to leave "Plus it's just a shadow clone no need to worry"

She stopped running after a while. Her thirst for knowledge was getting bigger and bigger. Yuri opened it slowly, to remember every second of this moment. POOF! White smoke as the bag disappeared. Her eyes got shady. Yuri was very disappointed in herself as her greediness engulfed her after years of taming it. Someday she may even die because of it. But there was not much that she could do. It was her nature after all. She sighed and started moving again. 'I wonder what kind of situation is at my home, I hope it is not in chaos...

As Toran was making his way to deliver the scrolls once again he was interrupted 'Ok first is the Mazoku of Lightning...Lord Ozawa'.