Chapter 7

A/N: please be aware that this book is going to be darker than the original and will contain violence, sex, rape, abuse, etc, read at your own risk.

Kakazu nodded at her vocal cue and began to explain.

"This game is called Russian Roulette and has been inspired from a foreign game we stumbled upon on our travels!"

The audience was silent.

"A third party spins the wheel and the two players take it in turn to receive the results; a body part will be sacrificed!"

"Is he going to be the third party?" The opponent said looking suspiciously at kakazu.

"You can pick the third party" she said calmly and the man didn't hesitate to point at one of the moderators who was formally dressed in what seemed like traditional Japanese clothes. Kakazu stepped away and sat behind Tsuki Yomi while the Sam sat adjacent to the two players.

"A play can pardon another player and make them perform an action as payment!"

"The Audience may now place their bets!"

The bets were immediately made discretely and suddenly someone exclaimed in surprise "Someone bet 300 million yen on the girl!" The Audience was in an uproar, everyone rushed to place their bets, when the boss won wouldn't they profit?

Yomi inhaled as she looked down to her hand trembling slightly, she quickly grabbed it with her other hand. The obese man smiled slyly as he noticed her fear.

"Shall we begin?" He asked her and she looked up before slowly nodding. She reminded herself that this was the fastest way to get money that she could think of. She had to show kakazu that she would forever be able to give him what he wants, he not an ally but an employee.

"Yes."

The wheel was spun and she couldn't help but feel her stomach churn when she noticed the opponent's excited gaze as the arrow spun.

The options were blank, heart, 2 inches of hair, nails, a pound of skin, fingers, genitalia, Kindey and eyes in that order clockwise. She could realistically afford to lose any of those but her heart, but she was afraid of the pain, she wasn't willing to cut off her own finger.

The arrow slowed before stopping.

"A pound of flesh!"

She shuddered and grit her teeth before she pulled up her sleeve and before she could blink kakazu had cleanly sliced of a layer of her skin leaving only what was underneath.

She screamed in agony as the medic on sight helped ran to her calming her down.

Tears escaped from her eyes and she couldn't stop shaking as her arm was carefully bandaged.

Her entire body was trembling, the opponent looked at her with obviously excitement like he was sure he would win.

The wheel was spun again, Yomi couldn't focus due to the mind blowing pain she felt, she hissed anytime her arm moved in the slightest and kakazu only stared at the wheel.

"Blank!"

It seems like his luck was really good! He actually landed a blank, "Better be ready to pay up" His disgusting voice made her feel like throwing up.

The wheel was spun again and it was her turn, more bets were piling in, it seemed like everyone has realised she was going to lose, her heart beat violently as she watched the wheel.

The wheel stopped.

"2 inches of hair!" Her knees felt weak, if she had been standing she would have collapsed to the floor.

Kakazu was quick to swiftly cut off precisely 2 inches of her hair and the game carried on.

"Blank!"

She grit her teeth glaring at the man in front of her, at this point she was 80% sure he was cheating!

The bets piled in.

"Heart!"

Tsuki Yomi froze and stiffly looked up to see his sadistic face.

"P..." Her voice was tiny and almost inaudible. "Please...." Her eyes welled up with big drops of tears that fell almost instantaneously. "Please...."

He let out a loud thundering laughter that made her feel like her torment was just beginning.

"What happened to the cocky girl that stood before me? Luckily I want you to warm my bed so you can't die but in exchange... You have to take off that Cloak you're wearing! I can't see you properly!"

She hesitated, then she inhaled and quickly took it off she was only wearing a tank top and a pair of underwear.

She felt so exposed as the lecherous eyes watched her from the crowd.

The wheel was spun.

"Hair!"

Kakazu was quick to shave the man completely bald. Naturally he has been too preoccupied with staring at the child to do anything, he was furious but didn't act on it.

He glanced suspiciously at the third party, why didn't land on blank?

He gave him a warming glare as the wheel was spun again.

"Blank!"

The opponent was shocked, how could the arrow have landed on blank? That should not be possible!

He stared thoroughly at the third party, if he asked to change the moderator it would be too suspicious. He didn't noticed the small smile that danced across the little girl's lips.

The wheel was spun.

"Genitalia!"

His face darkened.

She didn't even bother to look up, she could tell his expression was terrible.

"It's ok... you don't have to do it.." she said timidly with hr hair hiding her eyes leaving him unable to tell her emotions.

He could only guess that she was afraid he would not pardon her when she had to give up a body part.

"... Instead you have to crawl around like a pig."

His face was unsightly, "little girl, don't you think you're overstepping your boundaries?" A group of body guards appeared and he smiled regaining his confidence.

She raised her head and stared at him, her crimson eyes seemed like they searched his soul "You dare?"

Before he could speak the sound of bodies hitting the floor echoed in the now silent room as kakazu appeared behind the old man who had realised he had decided to offend the devil.

She glancedat the moderator who was visibly shaking in fear at this point, then she reverted her attention to the man who cheated her out of her clothes, he couldn't even look at her eyes; sweating perfusely he nodded at the moderator.

Tsuki Yomi couldn't hide her eyes that were  obviously looking down on the obese man. "Shall we?"