Chapter 12

"For a small kid like you, your punches are, unrelenting," Masumi said between deep breaths, trying to steady herself after getting punched by Yomi. 

"I'm not a small brat! I'm 10..." She was a kid but a small brat was pushing it, Masumi was only 12 so she wasn't so much older. Julie, who was watching their spar chuckled, was actually 11 years old but she was the earliest out of all three to it puberty, and damn did she look gorgeous. Yomi sometimes felt intense jealousy especially since they were in the same team and so were often compared to each other. Julie was pretty, rich, and had ridiculously good chakra control and made Yomi feel ridiculously self-conscious albeit it wasn't on purpose. 

They were practicing for their first escort mission in Tsuki Yomi's garden, the blistering heat made her sweat buckets and the servants had already prepared towels and cold fruit for them once they finished training, she just wanted to have a cold bath. 

Yomi sighed, "Prepare the swimming pool, we'll have the fruit pieces there," she said to the maid assigned to her who nodded before leaving. 

"Guys let's swim," she said and the girls agreed. 

Yomi used this chance to ask about Julie's dad. 

"Julie, Mr. Yoshihara..." She groaned. 

"Yomi! Stop perving on my dad! He's dating now!" Being called out made her flush. "I'm not perving..." 

"You so are!" Masumi joined taking the opportunity to playfully bully her, "Whenever he comes to pick Julie up you act like a puppy running up to him!" Yomi wanted to die of embarrassment as the two laughed at her. 

"Why my dad anyway? He's too old for you, you know Kisame has been staring at you a lot recently..." Julie said suggestively. 

"He's my basically brother though..." Yomi whined, she wasn't falling into her friend's trap, Kisame was too up in the clouds with his training to take time out to date anyway, to be fair she was only 10 but her mind was more than twice her age making the situation a whole lot more complicated. 

"If you say so~" 

Kakazu was interrupted by screeches and splashing, he dropped the accounts he was reading to take a break, "that girl only knows how to play, her kanji is still wonky..." He murmured before standing up to stretch, he had to admit she was an excellent business partner, they had opened more casino's in the country and the brothels had transformed from a place where scoundrels met to a high-class area, It seems like treating your workers like gems made a lot of money.  

She had also started to build something called a 'mall', he had been apprehensive at first but since construction started they've been receiving requests from various merchants to set up shop which was already starting to look ridiculously profitable, they barely selling anything there but were still about to harvest money by renting out shops. He hoped they could expand more into villages such as Konoha, building anything there was proving to be more difficult than they had expected. 

Yomi walked up to the office as a maid followed behind her drying her hair and brushing it, she had been out into a dry set of clothes and her posture which had been corrected by Julie a number of times was now passable, she was almost starting to look like a well-bred young lady.

"What's the problem now?" She asked slightly ticked that her session with her friends was cut short.

"Konoha rejected our appeal for a merchants pass again"

"For fuck's sake!"

Kakazu raised an eyebrow, she had picked up some nasty habits from god-knows-where and her speech was increasingly vulgar. "Language."

"Oh, sorry" she said, she hadn't realised when she had adopted this way of speaking but she didn't particularly like it either.

"So what do we do about konoha?"

"Minato, did you research him yet?"

"Yes he's the hokage's student, shouldn't be long before he takes the seat."

"His girlfriend?" She asked sitting down on one's of the arm chairs.

"Kushina, the carrier for the nine tails"

She paused for a moment, this was it, it won't be much different from what she did to the owner of the casino but she felt a little guilty.

"Send one of our girls to him"

Minato Namikaze, a fan favourite with a cute love story with Kushina Uzumaki, was still just a man, he may be a great man but who knows if he'll be a good man.

"Which one?"
Handing her a set of info files, she looked through them.

"This one." She said pointing at the red haired bombshell with an innocent expression, she has enough features remind him of Kushina but would act significantly more vulnerable to cater to the side of him that wants to protect. "Make sure to tell her to get blackmail material and to enjoy herself" she was also a very hardcore dominatrix.

You can't take over the world by playing fair.

Her name was Kate, she had opted to give all her trained workers female names with no last time as it was easily identifiable. She also made sure to have an STD check sorted for them every month as well as making sure most were infertile. Those who were fertile were used to trap men with babies and of course they were paid more.

Originally she felt bad for harbouring prostitution but if she didn't force them into it she could save the little conscience she had left.

Kate knee her mission and left as soon as she was briefed on Minato Namikaze, she hoped it wouldn't take too long to obtain that merchant pass.

It shouldn't ruin the chances of Naruto being born since Kushina was on a mission and she doubted
Minato would be stupid enough to tell her and ruin his chances, he did love her, the author has wired him like that, he can't rebel.

Yomi left the office and turn to the maid, "Let's host a party to celebrate the opening of Sōzō mall later this year"

"Yes, hime Sama"

Now, chakra practice, Madara was being difficult as always.