Chapter 21

A female huffed in a sigh as she tried to fix her mess of hair, long gone was her untouched bun of red hair but was replaced by a high ponytail with strands sticking out.

She untied her hair and as fast as she could redo her neat bun and inspect her vibrant violet kimono. Leaving the female bathroom, she sensed someone nearby, someone familiar.

Sechan zapped out of a vortex, his head was filled with nefarious thoughts. Besides that, he was considering his failure of beheading people. That obviously put him in a state where he couldn't control his shadows.

Unable to control his speed from sinking into one universe into another, that had caused him to slam into a random newcomer from the other side of the wall. He felt his forehead hit a metal piece, and the two went tumbling down onto the ground. Sechan rolled off, feeling light-headed. But before the intruder could get up themselves, Sechan shot up from the ground and tackled them. He felt his fingers brush through long hair.

"Intruder," He said, in a voice that seemed too seductive to be threatening as if he were tempting the other. He lifted their hair with a dominant force, almost tugging their hair harshly. He brought up his hand to caress the neck, and felt his fingers touch a cold, metallic surface, "Intruder~ your hea—"

Sechan didn't get to finish his monologue as he felt a shock cruise through his body and he bolted up off the intruder. His blindfold caught on something and Sechan saw red with violet. Electric shock coursed through him, shaking not only his body but his chakra as well, scrambling it around with no distinctive destination.

The female's head was bowed down with her red hair framing the side of her face, she was too distracted by the blindfold that looked like steel which wrapped around her neck like a metal guard, her fingers buzzing with blue electric coating her fingers.

Sechan saw the gleam of the neckpiece, before he hastily obscured his uncovered eyes with his arm, blocking the female from seeing anything like his eyes.

The female as far as Sechan can guess threw the blindfold towards him and ran.

Sechan, having discovered that the female 'intruder' absconded before he had the chance to capture her, he lifted his arm off his eyes, sneakily surveying his surroundings before walking over to his blindfold. He placed it over his eyes, the memory of the glare of a metallic piece and bright vermillion hair still flashing in his orbs.

(A/N [Ashey edition] I dislike that darn fox I hope he dies also he's a paedophile)

(xuxiisbae_: CAN I PLEASE HAVE TORAN)

(SilverRoses361: No)

Toran walked down a hallway thinking of all the information he collected on Yomi by accident, of course... y-yeah, an accident. She wasn't what he expected her to be. He knew she was a child, but he has seen multiple kids become successful and die. But she was a special case. A kid playing grown-up was new to the world, and he wanted to see what such a person can accomplish. Lost in thought as he was about to enter the interrogation room that he had asked the green-eyed man about before he met Yomi. He heard a voice calling him.

~

After finding someone for Yomi, Kisame wandered out to find the man with the white mask, seeing that's the only way he can be helpful at the moment. After a few minutes, he noticed the man walking slowly dragging what looked like the dead maybe unconscious assassin. He kept following Torey? Teren? No Toran yeah Toran behind him but he hasn't noticed me yet as we kept turning corners and walking down another hallway after another 'Gosh how big is this place? From the outside it doesn't even look that big' suddenly after a while of walking in silence and Toran mumbling to himself they stopped in front of a door at the end of the hallway. As Toran was about to open the door, Kisame spoke up.

"Hey" Kisame spoke, catching Toran's attention.

"Huh? Oh, when did you get here," noticing the shark-boy standing to his left.

"I was here the whole time, I just wanted to know where I could help?" Kisame spoke with confidence.

"Sure, I don't see why not" before opening the door as he and Kisame walk in before throwing the assassin in a cell telling Kisame to get a bucket of water from a nearby sink. After a few minutes he returned with cold water, then before he splashed it on the unconscious man Akiho out of nowhere took hold of Kisame wrist and spoke, "you should restraint him first." Akiho then looked at Toran, "did you check him?" Toran stood there for a moment contemplating on how Akiho got here, but then again he didn't notice kisame as well, he sighed "I guess my skills are getting rusty no I didn't" as he then checked the man removing a few senbon, explosive tags, and kunai.

After Toran made sure there weren't more hidden weapons, Kisame took it as his cue and woke the bloodied prowler.

"What the?" "Hey!" "Where am I?" the man shouted, looking around at the 3 dark figures trying to adjust his eyes to the almost pitched black room.

"It's a pain to say this, I can tell this will take a while anyway, Who are you working for?" Toran said with a sign as he rolled his sleeves.

"What kind of interrogation is this? Do you think I would tell you anything?" The assassin said, twitching his fingers and twisting his arms lose from the tight hold of the rope "Ha, you'll have to kill me first" as he spat with distaste.

Wait

"Oh, we will kill you just not now" Toran chuckled as he reached towards the man's right hand asking Kisame to retrieve the "nail clips" hinting sarcasm in his voice.

"Are those necessary Toran? There are far much... well, less bloody ways of gaining information." Akiho said as they stayed leaning on the cold brick wall.

"I find it easier," said Toran as he looked at his accomplice "After physical pain comes mental it gets them talking" as he looked to the man on his right as he retrieved the "clippers" from Kisame.

Akiho shrugged their shoulders unbothered to go against the masked fellow method. While Kisame stayed silent, wanting to learn of how the people around Yomi interrogate the assassins.

"Now which finger should we start with? How about you choose kisame" looking at the shark's eyes, ready to get back at the man who almost hurt his? Yomi." Let's go with the pinky, it's more sensitive and easier to peel off" Kisame smirked, showing off his shark teeth. While Akiho only thoughts were, 'Let the screaming begin.'

"Well, then" Toran smiled, not that anyone could see as he picked up the tool. "No, No Stop ahhhhhhhh-" the assassin's screams reverberate around the enclosed room and out into the open empty hall.

Two whole hours passed by with the assassin finally getting ready to speak after countless amounts of tortures. "Please stop just kill me I'll tell you anything just please" the man whispered weakly.

"Aww I didn't even get to the mental part yet" Toran pouted like a child before returning to his serious nature. "Now who do you work for," he glared

"Ok ok it's-"