Chapter 16

The only man that didn't seem visible shocked by what happened next was Bando, seeing Kakazu stand up and the girl take his seat cause the three to look at each other in confusion. "For anyone who is unaware, good day, my name is Tsuki Yomi, I am the head of the Sozo corporation"

"Are you fucking with us!?" Hirabayashi growled pissed for being played like a fool. 

"I was wondering why you hadn't led the negotiations earlier," Bando said with a small smile. "You knew!?" Hirabayashi asked, surprised. "You forget, my family is pretty good with intel-gathering too" Hirabaysahi's face heated up in embarrassment, his family wasn't able to dig too deep into the Sozo corporation's case because the Hoga family had blocked them. 

"Please be quiet we have to talk business, and since you have all signed the alliance contract I have no right to hide anything for you, first of all, to address something, I am aware of the rivalry between a few of you and honestly, I couldn't care less, what will piss me off is if this interrupts my plans. So please be mindful of how your petty squabbles will affect the rest of us, on to the first agenda, Bando..." Watching her completely take charge of the situation shocked everyone in the room except for Kakazu who was more preoccupied with legitimising, copying and sealing the contracts. 

It was a long meeting going into the early hours of the morning, the men left shocked but pleasantly surprised, Tsuki Yomi left completely exhausted, Kakazu opted to carry her on his back instead as he walked her back tot he main courtyard. 

"Kakazu" 

"Mmh?" 

"I did good right? Praise me." 

He was caught off-guard and paused for a second, but before he could make sense of it he could hear light snoring from the girl on his back. 

"Yeah, you did good" a small smile escaped his lips, this was a pretty satisfying job.

Her first order of business was with Bando, the exportation of diamonds.  Diamonds were heavily abundance and stupid good for making weapons that resist heat or are needed for cutting through things, Hirabayashi was going to be focusing on three things, opening actual criminal guilds that give insurances and missions in the Tsumi-Shi, she was also willing to donate her knowledge on poisons for mass production, the Tsumi-Shi is going to become the major criminal marketplace, selling anything and everything they needed, she still needed to get in contact with some smaller families as not to overburden the major families.  

She was planning on making the Fujino family monopolize all exportation routes, the Hoga family have taken over the water routes but it shouldn't be hard to build new water routes if they reduced the taxes people would come rushing. She was planning on introducing a VIP merchant's pass too. The Ozawa family would be sitting and waiting for the technological boom and will be ready to be the major electrical supplier.

This year's Christmas ball was more internationally spread, thanks to the help of the Mazoku who were also all coming except for the Hoga family. 

"Masumi! Julie!" Yomi squealed hugging her team, she hadn't seen them in a while as they were all separated to be trained by various people, they were tasked to find their masters and she found kakazu. 

"Yomi! you're so tall now! you used to be a midget!" Yomi laughed, she had started her growth spurt and she was so proud she wasn't an A-cup anymore she was a B-cup now. "Is Kisame coming this year?" 

Yomi paused, she really hadn't caught even a glimpse of Kisame in over a year she doubted he would be here, she wasn't surprised that he was gone, he needed to become the Kisame she knew he would become, there was no point expecting him to stay, she was also trying her best to be powerful enough to stand by his side, and by powerful she meant rich, she had no confidence in becoming much more than an average ninja and she had level less confidence of convincing Madara to talk to her. She said goodbye and promised to meet them on the day of the Christmas banquet, telling kakazu she would be unavailable for a few days she locked herself in her room, sat on her bed and crossed her legs under her. She closed her eyes and inhaled slowly allowing herself to sink deeper and deeper into her mind to where the man was chained to a wall. 

His head was hanging down and his hair covered his eyes so he seemed to be asleep. 

"I am going to release you, you will no longer be forced to remain in my head, you will be able to leave, but you'll have to leave your power behind." 

His head raised up to look at her with a hateful vengeance. "I will kill you." 

She smiled to herself, this was stupidly risky but if it worked according to what she knew she could inherit him, and this will also prevent his future destruction of our world, considering the fact he had been stuck in her head before he met Obito, would this change everything? His body was most likely still alive waiting for him to come back, that's too bad. 

Today is the day you die, the chains that strapped him to the wall at the back of her head cracked before shattering allowing him to drop to the floor and launch at her.