Chapter 2

The journey to konoha was fast, she clung to him for dear life as he tree jumped, she had a lot to learn in terms of the way of the ninja so for now she could only rely on her partner.

They had stopped near the border in order to discuss their next course of action, she leaned against a tree with her arms crossed thinking her plans through in her heard, she needed away to defeat kaguya so she could be the ultimate victor.

"This is were we part for now, go on towards the land hidden in the mist, keep an eye out for a blue skinned kid." He grunted asking a question to make sure it was the same person they were both thinking about.

"The baby shark?" he asked remembering her brief description of him, she nodded in confirmation and without waiting he quickly jumped off to get their next member ready. She then carried on on foot towards the big gates of konoha where it was eerily quiet. There was no one in sight, but there were lots of shinobi stationed everywhere surrounding she had no idea how many they were or anything about them, it was just common sense for them to be on high alert during a war.

She waited patiently, wanting to seem like a normal citizen, she couldn't perform just but she knew how it was meant to be done, she also couldn't run away because that would make her appear hostile or guilty. So she waited patiently looking at the gates like she expected them to open up.

As expected, when she waited long enough the gates opened revealing two chunins staring down at her, a small kid standing in front of konoha alone during a war - suspicious was an understatement.

"Who are you kid?" One of them asked with a rough tone watching her every move. Her emotions didn't fluctuate, instead she stared at them with a stoic expression.

"I'm looking for my father have you seen him?" She asked out the man looked at her, he didn't know anyone who looked like her in the village so without even thinking about it he quickly said no.

"I see.... thank you for your help." She turned around, but as she was about to walk away she felt herself forced into an unconscious state as the ninja carried her up and took her to the hokage.

Her eyes opened groggily and she attempted to stretch only to notice her hands were bound to her sides. In front of her with a glass screen that only showed her reflection but obviously there were people on the other side.

She stared at what seemed like herself but was actually the torture and interrogation team with the hokage standing among them.

Her eyes still remained dull as she attempted to struggle her way out of the ropes showing how weak she was, hiruzen couldn't help but stare at her, she really seemed like a helpless little girl but something about her was off.

"Is anyone there?" She called out to no one in particular and to cover her child persona, "mummy? Is that you!?" She still asked the emotions managing to harmonise with her stoic expression.  "Excuse me! Is there someone behind the screen!?" She asked, as long as she played the child card judging by the Hokage's character there is no way he would let her be tortured.

"Hokage sama..." one of the ninjas whispered to him and he nodded with stone cold eyes.

"Good day young miss, I want you to please reply honestly what were you doing in front of the gates?"  A voice boomed from the speaker in the white room.

Her eyes widened a bit in shock, why wasn't the hokage talking to her right now? "What? Why isn't... ghaa!"

She let out an ear piercing scream as she convulsed violently with electric sparks bouncing off the conductive metal chair to the floor.

The electrocution stopped and she stopped shaking so violently, "ugh...." she planted heavily, what was happening?

"Miss please tell us if you are a spy?" Another loud voice could be heard from the speaker sounding colder than before.

"I'm not a spy!" Why are they torturing a child?

"Miss please don't lie!" Was this really konoha?

"Arghhahhh!"

Her scream this time was raised by at least one pitch, she couldn't stand the pain as her limbs flung around and she shouted in pain.

This was wrong! Where is the loving konoha? This power of knowledge, didn't help her when it came to discerning people's characters, it was purely academic and literary. It could be applied to abstract themes. How would she have known konoha would have been this hostile to children? It was a grave mistake on her part, one that could easily cost her her life.

"Miss please tell the truth."

Her scream once more bounced off the wall of the rooms echoing and magnifying until she was nearly deaf. She panted wincing in pain with every breath, saliva dropped from her mouth, she had no energy whatsoever, would this be the end? Was she really going to die here?

"Are you really going to die here?"

Her eyes shifted to the transparent figure in front of her, he had long unruly hair and seemed to be dressed in traditional Japanese ropes. He was obviously staring at her and seemed mildly shocked when her eyes were locked with his.

She could see him.

From the outside the ninjas looked at her, they were slightly uncomfortable as she stared into nothingness and seemed to say something.

"What is she saying?" Hiruzen asked the anbu next to him.

"Hokage-sama she seems to be saying..."

Her lips moved the man in front of her was him! "...Madara."