Chapter 3

"You can see me?"

She was surprised too, Madara shouldn't be alive so why was he in front of her?

"Why... aghhh!" Her head shot up in shock pain consumed her, Madara watched, emotionless, uninterested like he had seen this so many times.

Obviously, he was the uchiha clan head during a war, he waited for her to stop screaming, she couldn't hold back tears that were threatening to fall, her pain tolerance was higher than average but it was still quite low compared to people of this world. Madara didn't feel sorry for her but he felt the need to toy with the little girl who was quickly starting to realise she would die if she allowed this to go on for a longer amount of time.

"I'll tell you what, I will give you some of my chakra."

She could barely lift her head to look at him, this being in front of her obviously wasn't Madara, it was just what was left of him after he died, the fact he is here just confirms how much attachment he had to konoha.

He wanted to lend her some of his chakra, this could go both ways. Luckily she had the knowledge to know what this man was planning, she was currently weak both mentally and physically so if he gave her his chakra it could take over her body leading to what they would call a demonic possession in her old world.

However if she had the mental capacity she could easily actually convert his chakra and use it, and maybe even...

"... Aggh!" She forced her mouth closed preventing another loud scream, the pain had been so sever that she bit on her tongue, it wasn't long before she could taste the iron in her mouth.

She spat out a mouthful of blood and couldn't move a muscle in her body.

"Do you want it?" Madara asked her, she used the last of her energy to nod and Madara sneered at her slightly in his heart assuming she did not know that if she was in this state he could take over her body.

His body dispersed into thin pieces of pictures that were quickly drawn to the little girl who's body went limp as soon as it happened. There was no movement from the girl for a long time and she seemed to be dead.

The hokage didn't move and instead just stared at her noticing how fishy and odd the entire situation was, who was she and what did she really want?

Meanwhile in Tsuki Yomi's consciousness Madara walked towards her limp body with a smile on his face, this was almost too easy, all these years and he couldn't find someone that could see him, someone that was compatible with his chakra.

He reached out in an attempt to jolt her away from the spotlight but instead was met with a pair of crimson eyes staring straight at him with a dangerous curve on her lips.

Knowledge was truly powerful, she was sure that no one knew half of the information in her head, including the secret to sealing the chakra of any life form inside you.

"What..." before he could talk tall dense polls rose up surroundings him joining on the top to make a large semi spherical cage.  Madara noticed the dire situation and quickly ran to the bars ready to tear her head off.

"What did you do!?"

"I merely accepted the chakra you gave me as part of my own, similar to the tailed beasts and their various hosts."

He couldn't believe this, he was actually outsmarted by a little girl!

"Now Madara san it is really in your best interest to help me escape my current situation."

He cursed In his heart in anger, "why should I help you!?"

She looked at him like he was stupid, was he still asking such an obvious question?

"Isn't it obvious? I want to be the sole ruler of this world."

He stared at her like she was nuts, that didn't give him a reason to help her! He had wanted to bring world peace! That came with the obvious advantage of being the ruler of the world but obviously his initial intentions were pure.

She had no shame, she nonchalantly claims she wants world domination, was this some kind of joke?

Seung his look of disbelief she felt the need to justify herself, "You don't believe me? It is to be expected, after all actions should speak louder than words."

She walked up to him placing a hand in his cheek, "first I will show you what I am capable of, it's a pleasure to work with you Madara san."

Her eyes in the real world snapped open allowing the anbu to exclaim her awakening. The Hokage frowned as he noticed something off about her.

"Look..." he pointed at her face, "her eyes..."

The ninja gasped, "there's no way!"

"The sharingan!"

Her lips stretched intolerant wild smile that accompanied her dull but crazed eyes, her mouth moved slowly saying one word.

"Susanoo."

A/N: yes this is an alternate universe, If her power wasn't imagination and if her goal was world domination. It's a completely different plot all together with kakazu and Madara being one of the few potential love interests. Hope you enjoy it!