Chapter 8

The man swallowed his pride as he swung himself so he was on his hands and knees. In the blink of an eye his clothes were sliced off and he knelt in from of all his audience in humiliation and shame: his large stomach dangled from his body grossly covering up his crotch. He had his own breasts despite the fact he was a man and even though the scene was hilarious no one dared to laugh.

"Oink for me..." She said and the man glared at her with hateful eyes, he hated her so much, he wished he had never encountered her in the first place.

"..oink..."

"LOUDER!" her booming voice shocked the audience and scared the man so much he would've jumped out of his skin.

"OINK!"

She then smiled to herself satisfied and kakazu threw a kunai to the moderator, the kunai lodged itself in his throat and he fell on the floor, then kakazu spun the wheel.

"Blank!"

He spun the wheel again and only for it to land on "heart". The opponent shuffled back scared that he would actually be killed just like the moderator. "Please..." he let out in a pathetic whimper Kakazu didn't hesitate and walked towards him.

"Wait." Yomi said drawing everyone's attention. "I won't kill you if you give me everything you have."

Everything he had.. everyone sucked in a breath of air, she had actually asked him to hand over his wealth!

"Naturally..." She added "if you do we can stop this game right now.." it was over, surely he would realise he had lost and just give it all up.

"Over my dead body!" Everyone's eyes nearly fell out of their heads, he had actually declined! The audience was in an uproar.

Tsuki Yomi didn't seem bothered, her smile merely widened to an ungodly extent.

"Suit yourself." Without missing a neat kakazu forced down a bottle of unknown liquid down his throat. He then clapped his hands as the man choked due to the force used on him.

A large animal was let in, it's eyes were hazed due to the tonic that had been given to him to improve sexual vigor.

The man's eyes widened and his face became considerably paler. The audience were forced to see such a disturbing scene unravel before them.

A/N: Skip to the (•°•) if you are uncomfortable with beastiality.

It was a large bull nearly twice the man's weight, menacing with an erect member that was boarders 12 inches long and 3 inches wide.

The man physically shook in fear as he stared at the beast, he almost wanted to vomit. Unexpectedly his tiny little penis actually got excited, and stood at attention, then it clicked. What they had forced down his throat was an aphrodisiac and a very strong one too. Strong enough that when the bull rushed him he didn't attempt to run away and instead turned his fat butt around to be ploughed by the bull.

He screamed in pain and pleasure as blood dripped from his butt and tears fell continuously. He was literally being torn apart by the beat but he reached out to rub his dick utterly humiliating himself in front of all his friends.

Tsuki Yomi turned to the rest of the people there who had become too scared to speak, she noticed one man had a decently sized tent on his pants and pointed at him.

"You!" The man froze on the spot, he had been too preoccupied watching the scene to have noticed he was aroused by it. "Let him blow you."

Such vulgar language from such a small child, even if he wanted too he couldn't disobey as from the very beginning they had all been in her trap.

All their drinks had been spiked by kakazu and unfortunately no one had noticed, she had also taken an extra measure.

Have you ever heard of hypnosis?

A mass orgy slowly began to unfold more and more people couldn't help but reach out, the only people thta seemed unaffected were the women who had been serving. 

Tsuki Yomi turned to them, "If you do not say a word of this i will assure you have my protection."

•°•

The next day was a school day so obviously Tsuki Yomi walked in half asleep.

Her sleepiness hadn't deterred her from jumping the unsuspecting shark boy and falling asleep while holding on to his back.

He panicked as he realised he was very close to flicking her off  with his raw strength out of reflex. She smiled as she saw his attempt not to hurt her and spoke a few words before the teacher showed up to teach the group of kids.

"Just let me sleep for a while, please?"

It was very hard to participate in school activities with a tiny person on your back, so he decided not to and decided to ditch.