Chapter 18

A/N: more new characters, I will probably make a list of OCs later.

@xuxiisbae_ : HI GUYS AND GAYS, I'm your favourite yandere author. Go ahead and read Man of Steel if you like yanderes (shameless self-promo). Sechan is my oc, and he definitely IS better-looking than everyone here. A note to @Ashey_Asher - jealousy is a disease, get better soon, honey <3

@SilverRoses361 (Ello 🙃, I'm just a writer for fun and love collecting fav books for my reading list. My OC is the redhead kid, the secret keeper 🤫 )

@Ashey_Asher: Uhh hi? Uhh I haven't published any stories "yet" but I will be soon and... yeah. My Oc is Toran Yoshihara, the B E S T one yet, definitely better than Sechan. (Also if anything @xuxiisbae_ is 🧢)

@Icycold-Tea: Helloo! I created this new name because my old one was stupid! I'm not a writer but I love to create new things. My OC is very greedy. Be careful not to get robbed by her.

The great thing about being your own boss was that you get to pick your own clothes without worrying about upsetting anyone.

Of course, she still had to wear a traditional kimono for her image, but once she built the shopping mall in Konoha, she could switch up her style at any time.

"Mistress, please don't doze off," Still, she didn't expect the preparations to take this long, her eyes were still droopy since it was really early in the morning, the makeup artist was doing a pretty good job, she looked older than she was, so she could openly face the guests as the head of Sōzo corporations.

"Yomi, I have the two people you asked for," Kakazu walked in with a man following behind them, "I still do not understand why you need a personal assistant. You don't do any work anyway"

"Hush, I will explain it to you later, for now, I will be taking over Sozo, you will have something more important to do," Kakazu paused, but accepted her decision. As long as he was paid well, nothing else mattered. She then glanced at the man behind Kakazu.

"Where is the other one?" As soon as she asked that question. As soon as her voice fell, her shadow rippled, and out emerged a man from the bottom of the floor, scaring Yomi out of her wits.

He at first patted the non-existent dust off his dark pants that receded above the ankle. Subsequently, he knelt down, reaching out to gently cradle her palm in his own larger one. He then brought it up to his thin, slightly pinkish-pale lips, pressing them against the back of her small hand. Against her skin, he muttered, "Let me be your loyal dog."

He pressed another chaste kiss on her hand.

Yomi could see the face of the man behind Kakazu, a face filled to the brim with utter disgust, she couldn't help but feel amused at these two, turning to the man holding her hand she felt his get-up was strange, "Why are you wearing a blindfold?"

Sechan gradually rose to his feet. The corners of his lips quirked up into a half-hearted smile - his signature move. He placed a hand over his stomach, while the other settled eloquently on the back, bending over into a precise angle of 90 degrees.

"Mistress," He lifted his head. One could not see the emotion lurking in the depths of his eyes that were obscured by a piece of white film, "We haven't even exchanged our vows. Shouldn't there be levels when it comes to a sponsor-sponsored relationship?"

.... Wtf?

Toran, on the other hand, wondered what was wrong with the blindfolded guy. He hoped he did not have another Orochimaru on his hands. "Let me introduce myself, I am Toran Yoshihara," the tall man stated.

"Uh, thank you, nice to meet you, I assume the two of you will be at the banquet then?" she asked, looking at the dark-haired boy who seemed to be looking down on her.

After such a grand entrance, Sechan, seemingly satisfied, straightened his posture, highlighting his considerable height of 183 cm. He was almost towering over the rest that were in the room. Tilting his head as if he didn't understand a basic conversation, the jeering smile remained on his lips.

"I see," Sechan nodded in affirmation, "If Mistress is there, then so shall I."

After studying Yomi, he gave a nod, showing he was ready. Impressed that a kid could get so far. Yomi nodded at him, unwilling to squabble until it became a full-blown argument seeking blood, she sat plopped down on her chair, "Please escort my guests in."

After quickly applying his mask before the 'guest' entered.

Just as the door opened, they saw red. Red mixed with purple.

A boy with an impressive height, yet with a body that seemed too slender for him to know what a true battle was with simple clothing adorned in all shades of purple and violets. Every individual in the room bore a single thought in mind - 'he's just a mere child.'

And yet the room felt more oppressed than ever, a heavyweight lingering in their chests, speeding up their heart rates. The feeling eerily similar to that of fear, a child tall in stature, yes, but was nothing compared to the other humanoid horror out in the real world and yet they felt fear.

"Hello, my name is Akiho, a pleasure to meet your acquaintanceships." He said with a cheesy smile before he lazily dragged his eyes to every individual and quite noticeably keeping his gaze far too long on kakuzu, relishing on making the man squirm. Toran watched the red hair boy eyes go from each individual in the room finally resting on kakazu noticing the gleam in his eyes. "Oh Kami," he whispered under his breath.

Behind him appeared a woman in her late twenties. It looked like she was a guest who appeared very late at the party. She didn't look very concerned about it. A charming smile appeared on her face as she observed the people around her. She approached Yuri, the head of the Sõzo corporation.

"What a nice party you have Yomi-san. My name is Yuri. As rumours say, your business is on the road of success. Let's hope that it stands against the many trials that the future has planned for you!" She smiled and walked towards the entrance of the ball. She looked at her rings, which were illuminated by the lights. Things were getting interesting and she hoped to get as much benefit from it as possible.

"Welcome, please make yourselves at home, I trust you have read the contracts? It is inconvenient to talk about this now, I just wanted to meet my future partners, I am Tsuki Yomi, head of the Sozo corporations, it's a pleasure to meet you~"

Yuri was holding a glass of red wine in her hand. She stared at it intensely, as if it contained the darkest and mysterious secrets of the world. Tsuki Yomi was a very interesting person to her, but her new business partners other than her weren't less interesting either. So many abilities, so many secrets to uncover! Yuri was getting excited. "I hope we can bring chaos to the world. Hope you will be a reliable person, or I won't be either!"

Sechan by then had already blended into the seeming ambience of the background like a shadow of no significance, in which not even a meek sound had escaped past his lips. He crossed his arms across his chest, smiling darkly.

On his shoulder rested a shadow raven, its feathers thick and charcoal-black. It leaned into the side of his ear, scratching at the earlobe.

Sechan nodded in response to the raven's squawk, his right hand hovered above the blindfold.

"What an exciting turn of events, isn't it?" came a hushed whisper directed to the raven. His tongue moved over his lips consciously, providing a slick, shiny sheen. He swept his left hand over the ruffled feathers of the raven. It gave another low, shrill squawk, just audible enough for Sechan to hear.

"Patience, Raven," Sechan hissed. He swept a penetrating once-over across the room, "Patience is a virtue. Soon, it will be our time to shine."