Chapter 4

"Susanoo"

The complex began to shake uncontrollably with the anbu without waiting attacking the girl who was still tied to the metal chair.

Tsuki Yomi has never fought in her life, neither had she casts a jutsu and she was afraid that without being able to trap Madara then she would've died  due to the torture.

She didn't think about it anymore and decided to focus on the glorious form of our chakra that gathered around her forming a ribcage up the the skull of a skeleton, it had a sword in its hand and was dark blue in colour.

Tsuki Yomi was now suspended in the partially formed Susanoo that had forced the anbu members to retreat a few feet. There was an underlying tension and her heart began to beat disruptively in excitement, this borrowed power really did wonders.

It was honestly a shame she wasn't born an uchiha, she would've exploited her sharingan to the last gene somehow connecting them to the sage of six paths.

Unknown to her kakazu had arrived to meet up with her only to find a huge semi formed skeleton sticking out of the tallest building in the area, in its hand was a dark boy sword that it swung demolishing half the building and sending a few people flying out.

He was at first confused to the enemy ninja that attacked konoha, he also seemed to be alone, but his confusion doubled when he saw the little girl suspended in side the skeletal chakra monster.

How could she used such specialised jutsu? Last time he checked her chakra reserves were just starting to stabilise, she couldn't even do the most basic tree walking but now she's throwing out a full blown jutsu!

As if she sensed his confusion her he'd turned to see him on the roof of a building not too far off.

The skeletal figure begun to form legs and decided to sprint off grabbing the confused ninja with it and leaving konoha in a wreck as it pushed down any building in its way.

"Brat where did you get this chakra from?" Kakazu asked doubting himself, did she really just borrow someone else's chakra!?

There was no way it was possible unless the person had been sealed inside her.

"I found it wandering the torture and interrogation department" she said wearily as the huge blue body shrunk once they were a good distance away from konoha.

She was now left with kakazu who seemed suspicious of her, "it's not my fault ok! It attacked me first!" She exclaimed trying to defend herself from his speculations she didn't put the chakra in her it offered itself in the form of a hot guy.

"Let's keep moving then." He replied not willing to deal with any of her nonsense.

"Umm... kakazu..." as he turned back to her he heard a loud thump, she has collapsed from sheer exhaustion, the adrenaline that had pumped through her veins during the escape had been used up and now the heaviness of her body had set in and she could feel every damaged that torture method had done to her body.

Her nerves were a mess as they rely on electrical impulses, her brain was also quite disturbed as all the nerves replied to the brain, she couldn't move, couldn't do anything like a dead man and had been forced into a coma.

She admitted, it was stupid to trust konoha because of the number of fanfictions she had read on how they just accepted the little girls and gave them money to live.

The more she thought about it the more she had wanted to beat herself up, she had wasted her power of knowledge like that!

She could do better, she knew she could do better but the thought of being captured by enemy ninjas again scared her.

She looked around her dark consciousness only to see the round cage with Madara sitting inside crossed legged facing her.

"It seems like you don't know any jutsu." He started watching as she sat down and crossed her legs too. That was right, she knew about jutsu and different type but as how to practically use them and make her chakra move that was up to her, it wasn't something her knowledge covered.

"I will teach you for now, you won't be able to dominate the world at this rate, first you have to be able to access your chakra."

She closed her eyes and decided to listen to his voice while her body recuperated, when she was able to move again she should start learning medical jutsu just in case something like this happens again, didn't make sense learning offence or defence with no healing justsu.

"You brat, I'm not spending my money on medics for you to recuperate." Kakazu cursed from under his breath as they came up to kirigakure, she was lying limply in his back and he was in a foul mood because of that.

She expects him to waste money on getting her healed? As if!

"Excuse me where is the nearest hospital?"