Skädchen pt2

......"Hey"
"Please answer it's important"
"I don't know what to do"
" This an emergency"
"Hey Mädchen it's me I am so scared right now I don't know what to do so please answer it about my dad. He told me not to call you but I got really scared I am really nervous so please just answer I know you're at work but I just don't know what to do and it's a real emergency please please answer."
"It's me again I know you're probably working but I he is an the emergency room and they just took my dad away so please please answer I really need you right now he needs you."
My heart drops skeet an the emergency room for what how why all I know to do is pray and keep to myself I don't blow whatever happened to him out of proportion. I start to text Jakob but I feel that feeling again of hurt and anger, but then I think of Skeet and what he could be going through.
In this very moment everything stopped like the world paused for me, so I could make the decision to either go to him or let him go. Well I think we all know what she chose I texted Jakob to tell what hospital he is at and I'll be there as soon as possible.

(Side note this is not real and also just imagine Skeet is still in Vancouver and has not gone back home yet to where ever he lives.☺️ ok please continue)

Once I at the hospital I can't wrap my head around the fact that he is in the hospital. All I am thinking is did he make it, is he going to be ok, am I to late. I try to push back all of the negative thoughts to work up the courage to go in there. I finally work up the courage and get out of my car to go see him. The first
thing I do is look for Jakob, but I can't see him with all these injured people. I finally see him "Jakob what happened why are so many hurt people" gasp " IS YOUR DAD OK, wait are you hurt injured? Where is your sister? Was she in the accident?" I fire question after question not letting him answer one of them.
"MÄDCHEN calm down my dad is fine he just got out of surgery. I am fine too there a little accident happened with his car tire. As for everyone else they had some kind of bike race." Jakob finished answering my questions and I was lot more relieved.
I was about to ask a tone of more questions but instead I just hugged Jakob like he was mine own son. "Can I go see him or does he need his rest" I asked still on edge. "You go see him he is the reason I called you." I was a little happy and curious at the same time did feel the same way I did. Wait how do I even feel I still haven't figured that out yet. "Mädchen, you ok?" Jakob read my face and knew something was up. "Yeah just still a little worried about your father." Jakob smiled as we walked towards his room.
"Well don't be he will be glad to se- DAD!" Jakob said. I turned my head and all of the anger, rage, pain and hurt returned when I saw.......

I wonder what did she see 👀😉?