Be Mine

(This is one shot is a young Skädchen, so neither Skeet or Mädchen any children in this story.)

After a long day on set, Mädchen was ready to go home. Her feet hurt, so much before she went home she decided to just rest a little
a her trailer. Mädchen was so tired she didn't realize Skeet had came in.

"Hey beautiful you ready to go home, I can drive you if you want." He smiled and sat next to her. Without thinking Mädchen laid her head on his lap.

"I'm tired Skeet, but as tempting as that sounds. I think few minutes of rest and should able to drive myself." She smiled up at him.
"I love your smile." He said running her fingers through her hair.

She covered her face with her hands blushing. "Stop, let me see your pretty face." He grabbed her wrist, trying to see her face again.
Without warning he started tickling her.

"SKEET STOP ahhhhahhhhh, PLEaSe STop." She aughed so hard she rolled off his lap onto the ground taking him with her.

"Well this is interesting." She laughed looking away with him. He just stared at her not taking his eyes off her for one second.

"Why you won't look me in the eye." She turned he head just a little. "Because I know I'll kiss you." They looked deep into each other's eyes.

"So what's so wrong with that?" He inched down closer to her face. Her breathed hitched she could help getting lost in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Nothings wrong with but we work together." She said blushing, Mädchen wasn't going to deny that she wanted to kiss Skeet.

"Kiss me." He said firm but with a soft smile. "Skeet we can'-mmhhh." She let out a soft moan when their lips collided.

"Your right we do work together, probably should go." He was about to get off of her than Mädchen pulled him down for another sexy kiss......

They got into a heated make out session than Mädchen started unbuckling his pants. Skeet took that as signal to move them to the couch. Once they were on the couch Mädchen still had the lips locked together.

Mädchen gasped as she felt Skeet's cold fingers. Skeet grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. She did the same to him, after his pants were pulled down.

Skeet flipped them so she was underneath him, the sudden gesture caused Mädchen to smile at him the pull his lips back to her's. Their tongues moved in the same rhythm as well as their bodies. Mädchen grabbed Skeet's arm to steady herself as she grind against his crutch.

Skeet felt so good he let out a hard groan. That was soon followed by a low moan, which brought an evil smirk on to Mädchen's face as she stroked his hard cock.

That's when Skeet had enough grabbed her hands, pinning her hands above her head. Then started unbuttoned her pants then pulling, and kissing down her chest.

"Oh skeet" she moaned at contact his lips made with her right boob. She grabbed his hair and pulled slightly he groaned.

"Baby I want." He said breathy after pulling away from her boob.
"Then take me babe, TAKE ME Skeet." She moaned loudly as he entered her......

After having spontaneous sex, Skeet and Mädchen were cuddle up on the trailer couch. With the blanket a fan gave Mädchen for her birthday. Skeet cuddle up to Mädchen with his head in her neck, leaving soft kiss from her neck to her shoulder.

"Mmm skeet that feels great." Moving a little to let him have a better access of her neck. He to advantage of the access she was giving him. He ran his up and down her thigh and lightly squeeze

She gasped "Skeeeeeet stoooppp, baby you know that does." She turned around in his looking into his eyes.

"Be my girl." He leaned down and kissed her soft lips. "I love you Mädchen your the only one for me." He rubbed their noses together.

"I love you too Skeet." She grabbed the back of his head pulling it down for a kiss.

"Yes I will be your girl." She pulled out and smiled at him.