I always come back

9 months, it's been 9 months since she last saw him, touched him, kissed him, talked to him. Just laying bed looking at the ceiling, it was 11:30 am without think she picks her phone and calls him.

"God answer your Fp I know we haven't talked that much, but I need to you still care about me." She sighed and hung up not even giving him a chance to answer.

She rolled over on her side and curled into a ball. God I miss him I miss him so much, "JUST GIVE ME SIGN that he still cares!" Yelling like no was around which was true because no one was, or so she thought....

"I still care" he said leaning against the frame of the door. "Really not the time to play with me conscience." She said to her self.

"why are you talking to yourself Ali." She immediately turned around as she heard his voice. Could this be real am I dreaming because I never wanna wake up. Fp saw the look I her eye an kissed her. " Is that real enough for babe or do you need more." He smirked pulling her leg up.

They had a deep make out session, when all of a sudden she heard ringing. "Fp what's that?" she asked pulling out of the kiss. Except he wasn't there no one was just her in dark room." I knew it was too good to be true." She said laying back down closing her eyes.

She shot up gasping for air, "Fp Fp!" Suddenly a pair of arms grabbed she panicked, and started fighting. "Woah woah woah baby baby Alice sweetheart calm down.!" Feeling for a lamp she couldn't find it so he turned on his.

"What how can dream two times in row." She said frustrated and confused. "dreaming what are you talking about honey." Grabbing her hands. "Alice baby I'm right hear." She looked from her hands to him.

"Fp how can you touch me, in a dream."
" because it's not a dream I'm really here honey and I'm never leaving again." He said taking her face in his hands leaning in for a kiss, but she lean back not wanting the same thing to happen.

"You left with jellybean going back to Gladys." She said like she was going to cry. Still hurt that he left her for the third time. He wiped one stray tear from her face. " Alice that was several years ago, I'm hear now babe for good. Now can I get a kiss please." He said making that baby face at her that she could never resist.

"Of course baby boy how I say no, but if you ever leave me in a dream like that I swear I will-

Cutting her off he gave the most passionate heated kiss he had ever given anyone. " I know and I love you baby I won't leave again."

"I love you too honey." She said and they did a little more then just kiss him goodnight.